Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client error without loader

Discussion on Client error without loader within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Client error without loader

Hello! I would like start my client without loader. I did start private server and this work with loader, but i would like use my client, so without loader. THis possible? I change the IP already with IP Input, and i can see the start button but when i click start i get this error:

I use hamachi, and the server run on my computer.
Somebody know what is the problem? Thank you!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RE: Loader Error/Loader Error
05/26/2015 - Combat Arms - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm recently new and experiencing some sort of dilemma. I'm having difficulty logging in. It claims I have input an incorrect password or username, but this is false. What could be causing this? Hallo, ik ben onlangs nieuwe en ervaren een soort van dilemma. Ik heb problemen met het inloggen. Zij beweert Ik heb ingang een onjuist wachtwoord gebruikersnaam, maar dit is onjuist. wat dit zou kunnen veroorzaken? http://i60.tinypic.com/2r6fhht.png
error from the client enter invoice on a non-dedicated server without hamachi?
10/15/2013 - Metin2 - 3 Replies
is that when choosing pj always does ... and when using the launcher I get an error that says: Lexicon: start again .... there any way to fix this?
Need a comparble loader or loader/ client 5700
06/16/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Can anyone inform me how to get a proper working link to working loaders or clients with compatible loaders to these sources Fire-fox 5723 BY HaMdY Matrix-Co Version 5700 Full Fixed If anyone has a working client or loader with client please vibes me i have setup all these sources and loaded them in terminal but cannot get a working client/loader to login i remain with 2 possible login errors these are
Need a comparble loader or loader/ client 5700
06/16/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Can anyone inform me how to get a proper working link to working loaders or clients with compatible loaders to these sources Fire-fox 5723 BY HaMdY Matrix-Co Version 5700 Full Fixed ZeRo-Vb.NeT By HamoCooL Source ifranko If anyone has a working client or loader with client please vibes me i have setup all these sources and loaded them in terminal but cannot get a working client/loader to login i remain with 3 possible login errors
Any1 know how to open 2 client without loader?
02/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 15 Replies
hi anyone know, how to open 2 client 1 pc? without loader,