Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 08:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My sincere apologies to everyone of Ectorius!

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 470
My sincere apologies to everyone of Ectorius!

Dear people who joined Ectorius,

I'm really sorry to everyone. I joined this team as Community Manager. The developer (Asano 'aka' Saber) absolutely destroyed the server by himself. I was simply doing my job to try and keep the server alive. I tried to help everyone but I guess I couldn't do enough. I'm sorry to everyone on my behalf who experienced the problems, errors, bugs and lag with this server. I can assure you that when you see me again, it won't be with any unprofessional team and it will definitely not be with Saber or anyone like him.

Once again, I am sincerely sorry for this and I should have listened to everyone that warned me about Saber and how Erius failed because of him too.

I did not make any money, the developer and investor were in charge of the donations. I have gained nothing from this server. Hence why I have left the team and closed the thread I posted. The server is still online but it is dead. Nothing to do with me now.

I hope everyone don't hate me.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
best guy ever corey its not ur fault ^^
waiting you in other server

Old   #3

Despite that this has nothing to do here, since this ain't a forum related to the so called "Ectorius" server, why do you even care if someone hates you, on the internet, where everyone is anoynmous, no one knows each other's identity and such?

Just forget about a hobby-pserver and move on, like everyone else does with those nonsense money-grab servers.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

u r blaming ur fault on other ppl? that ridiculous and funny too

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Despite that this has nothing to do here, since this ain't a forum related to the so called "Ectorius" server, why do you even care if someone hates you, on the internet, where everyone is anoynmous, no one knows each other's identity and such?

Just forget about a hobby-pserver and move on, like everyone else does with those nonsense money-grab servers.
Thing is though, if I had it my way. The server would be long-term and wouldn't care for money profits. As long as the donations keep the server online, who cares about profit? The fun is the best part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardTeach+- View Post
u r blaming ur fault on other ppl? that ridiculous and funny too

You're the developer for this server. No excuses, I had nothing to do with the game and client (backend) this is all you. Dude you were not here from grand open up until 00:00am and there were huge problems. How does that look to everyone? You're a lazy, unprofessional developer and you take absolutely no responsibility for your actions.
Old   #6

every time i see ur msgs it makes me laugh so hard
\
lets close this server cuz i failed hard and make another money-grap server?
Old   #7

Dont make excuses. you guys sucks. admit it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Polywag View Post
Thing is though, if I had it my way. The server would be long-term and wouldn't care for money profits. As long as the donations keep the server online, who cares about profit? The fun is the best part.

You're the developer for this server. No excuses, I had nothing to do with server and client (backend) this is all you. Dude you were not here from grand open up until 00:00am and there were huge problems. How does that look to everyone? You're a lazy, unprofessional developer and you take absolutely no responsibility for your actions.
actually server is running stable and its even on atm and ppl having fun, XD
Old   #9

Quote:
every time i see ur msgs it makes me laugh so hard
\
lets close this server cuz i failed hard and make another money-grap server?
LOL, you're Saber (Asano) so why do you try to act like you're not? Please. I have plenty of messages I could show the community, but I wouldn't stoop to that level.

Quote:
actually server is running stable and its even on atm and ppl having fun, XD
PlayerOnline 49 / 1000

I'm sure they are.
Old   #10

corey is rght, the developer an 18 years old kid fvcked it up, that guy was sleeping when the server was about to open =) GL in life dude !
Old   #11

u are good brother ^^
Old   #12
CheeseBurger !!

elite*gold: 1751
Received Thanks: 2,998
#Closed (this will turn to a flame-war)

Closed Thread