Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 06:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

What "Play2Win" Server looks like?

Old 05/05/2017, 15:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbujasim View Post
Morning/Evening everyone

are all servers nowadays is Play2win? We Will answer that + need your opinion

without any introductions.. if you donate 30~50$ you gonna have tons of gold by selling silks which will allow you to buy good stuff in the game within 1day only and we all know this. I mean you still can farm and spend 1 ~ 2month without donating to be strong, yeah but you kinda feel the game is unfair when you spend months in farming your parts where there is a donator who gets everything in 1 day by donating 50$ for example

so what if we have a server that doesn't allow you to sell Silks, I think it would be a really good Idea

let's sort this out for non-donator who need silk as well.

- 2 silk/h
- Silk by killing Uniques
- daily events for silks
- jobbing for extra silk+gold

not allowing EU class + cap 80~100 + ( HWID limit 2 )

This is in my opinion is the real old school server

let me know what do you think
would you like to play in a server with those features?

Regards & Wishes
I agree!

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2017, 02:46   #17

elite*gold: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbloodx View Post
sorry but 1 year isn't enough , u need to keep it forever or dont make it

eh, keeping it up isn't my problem at all mate, I'm from Dubai anyway ^^

Old 05/06/2017, 06:50   #18

Quote:
eh, keeping it up isn't my problem at all mate, I'm from Dubai anyway ^^
i am from Dubai 2

good to know that bro
Old 05/07/2017, 23:24   #19

In Conclusion, people who donate are faster 2x or 3x than people who farm silks

non-donator might be able to get 300 silks within 3~4 days only if they participate in events & killing unique ^^

So guys what do you think?

Old 05/08/2017, 01:26   #20

there are no play2win in any mmo's...

think this way, if i got lots of money and less time to play i would choose pay2win. why wait for farm weeks and months just for a good pvp...

about pay2win, if you nerf donator items such as prem etc. why would i donate?

so if you realy want to make play2win server;

make it free silk, disable magic pop at last 2 degree items (if you open 9D cap magic pop sox should be max 7d sox)

disable/cooldown res-rev scrolls, disable immortal from item mal(should be bought fro npc for high amount of gold, this will increase jobbing)

sox must drop from mobs no fcking coins no fcking fgw no fcking nothing! fgw abusable, coin boring, drop is best -it's abour luck right? so if you think this will make your server botserver put hwid limit such as max 2.... 1 for play 1 for merchant.

botting is the reality of silkroad deal with it.

only 1 fortress at all. and should have great deal amount of gold for winning guild.

what we will have untill now;

astral/immortal for gold brings you to jobbing activity and fortress war.

this is what play2win looks in my eyes.

reember, still there are these kind of players are increasing cus of life issues " i want to play silkroad but i have only 5-6 hours per week. there should be something here for me as well"
Old 05/08/2017, 08:18   #21

^ Some very good points, sir, but i don't really like the last part. Who cares about how many hours you can spend ingame? You should still have fun your own way or with friends and not worry about items or catching up to others.
Old 05/08/2017, 14:29   #22

In almost every server you can earn things by time, so you can play & win, but people are too stupid and when they see donators they give up, many ppl are lazy or don't even know how to farm/grind faster to gain your aimed things, so they start crying about pay2win and leave. Ofcourse there are some servers that are pay2win for real but there aren't that much of them. If you can't play and win that doesn't mean that the server is pay to win, been playing in one server that ppl call it pay2win for 3years(started 5years ago) and earned even better gears then donators without donating in about 1year. But of course you would say that is shitload of time, well that is what I think mmorpg should be, long term playing, just because some one gets things you want faster it doesn't mean you will not get it... Anyways it is all about the attitude.
Old 05/08/2017, 16:19   #23

elite*gold: 56
i like your idea a lot mbujasim and i think My game like you say you cand check it if you want
PS: this is not Adv for My server ,i told you only
Old 05/08/2017, 22:17   #24

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaniChirGelair View Post
there are no play2win in any mmo's...

think this way, if i got lots of money and less time to play i would choose pay2win. why wait for farm weeks and months just for a good pvp...

about pay2win, if you nerf donator items such as prem etc. why would i donate?

so if you realy want to make play2win server;

make it free silk, disable magic pop at last 2 degree items (if you open 9D cap magic pop sox should be max 7d sox)

disable/cooldown res-rev scrolls, disable immortal from item mal(should be bought fro npc for high amount of gold, this will increase jobbing)

sox must drop from mobs no fcking coins no fcking fgw no fcking nothing! fgw abusable, coin boring, drop is best -it's abour luck right? so if you think this will make your server botserver put hwid limit such as max 2.... 1 for play 1 for merchant.

botting is the reality of silkroad deal with it.

only 1 fortress at all. and should have great deal amount of gold for winning guild.

what we will have untill now;

astral/immortal for gold brings you to jobbing activity and fortress war.

this is what play2win looks in my eyes.

reember, still there are these kind of players are increasing cus of life issues " i want to play silkroad but i have only 5-6 hours per week. there should be something here for me as well"

awww, that's way too far ...

if you got money but less time then you probably should go to any pvp server

if you were playing on Isro Servers 7 8 years ago you will understand what I mean by Old School Server " play 2 win ", Isro was Play 2 win 100%
the reasons people left iSro is:

1- Banning waves at early 2008 \ 2009 for botters
2- it takes 1 month to level up at lv.105+
3- a number of Gold BOTS and PowerLeveling companies are Insane
and a lot of stupid things

+ if you want to disabled item mall I think you should go for PVP servers only!

+ Imagine if you are botting at Takalmkan forever to get your sun .. and then boom .. you get a sos .. lol!

people will leave the game within 2 weeks!

I wrote down so many features and I'm still editing, I wanna come out with the best server that isn't Pay2win + Not boring + a chance for everyone to get strong but not overpowered!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rares495 View Post
^ Some very good points, sir, but i don't really like the last part. Who cares about how many hours you can spend ingame? You should still have fun your own way or with friends and not worry about items or catching up to others.
I respect that mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogLoft420 View Post
In almost every server you can earn things by time, so you can play & win, but people are too stupid and when they see donators they give up, many ppl are lazy or don't even know how to farm/grind faster to gain your aimed things, so they start crying about pay2win and leave. Ofcourse there are some servers that are pay2win for real but there aren't that much of them. If you can't play and win that doesn't mean that the server is pay to win, been playing in one server that ppl call it pay2win for 3years(started 5years ago) and earned even better gears then donators without donating in about 1year. But of course you would say that is shitload of time, well that is what I think mmorpg should be, long term playing, just because some one gets things you want faster it doesn't mean you will not get it... Anyways it is all about the attitude.
I agree, but will a server that you put all your efforts in will last for this long? lol. few servers did so far and anyone can literally catchup to them by donating tons of silks and sells them to get best items in the server, to make people cry less I made these features to suit everybody ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by XerK.. View Post
i like your idea a lot mbujasim and i think My game like you say you cand check it if you want
PS: this is not Adv for My server ,i told you only

best wishes
Old 05/08/2017, 23:58   #25

Quote:
awww, that's way too far ...

if you got money but less time then you probably should go to any pvp server

if you were playing on Isro Servers 7 8 years ago you will understand what I mean by Old School Server " play 2 win ", Isro was Play 2 win 100%
the reasons people left iSro is:

1- Banning waves at early 2008 \ 2009 for botters
2- it takes 1 month to level up at lv.105+
3- a number of Gold BOTS and PowerLeveling companies are Insane
and a lot of stupid things

+ if you want to disabled item mall I think you should go for PVP servers only!

+ Imagine if you are botting at Takalmkan forever to get your sun .. and then boom .. you get a sos .. lol!

people will leave the game within 2 weeks!

I wrote down so many features and I'm still editing, I wanna come out with the best server that isn't Pay2win + Not boring + a chance for everyone to get strong but not overpowered!

I respect that mate!

I agree, but will a server that you put all your efforts in will last for this long? lol. few servers did so far and anyone can literally catchup to them by donating tons of silks and sells them to get best items in the server, to make people cry less I made these features to suit everybody ^^

best wishes
nope, you think your idea is best. well there are same servers exactly same with your ideas... they are empty...

if you already know the "best idea" so open your own server why dafuq you are asking our opinions...

fyi; my first time with silkroad was 60 cap i know what is old school.

isro was always pay2win. anyone disproves this lies to himself.

and i just cant understand why you can't admit botting is the part of this game.

anyway i'm out. make a server within your ideas. it will be such a bullshit egyptian server.

take care.
Old 05/09/2017, 00:50   #26

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaniChirGelair View Post
nope, you think your idea is best. well there are same servers exactly same with your ideas... they are empty...

if you already know the "best idea" so open your own server why dafuq you are asking our opinions...

fyi; my first time with silkroad was 60 cap i know what is old school.

isro was always pay2win. anyone disproves this lies to himself.

and i just cant understand why you can't admit botting is the part of this game.

anyway i'm out. make a server within your ideas. it will be such a bullshit egyptian server.

take care.

flaming oooo :P

How iSro is pay2win?

+ We are discussing here mate, I'm not fighting but seems like you are 12 years old who keep crying if you can't DISCUSS !!
behave yourself kid + I'm not Egyptian
Old 05/09/2017, 12:37   #27

Quote:
flaming oooo :P

How iSro is pay2win?

+ We are discussing here mate, I'm not fighting but seems like you are 12 years old who keep crying if you can't DISCUSS !!
behave yourself kid + I'm not Egyptian
Wait ... iSRO is NOT pay2win? Have you actually played post-degree 11?

And to this "play2win, no donation for silk"-thing: Ever heard about upkeep and fees coming along hosting a server?
Old 05/09/2017, 16:04   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Wait ... iSRO is NOT pay2win? Have you actually played post-degree 11?

And to this "play2win, no donation for silk"-thing: Ever heard about upkeep and fees coming along hosting a server?
Okay but at least u don't sell silks for items
Old 05/15/2017, 04:09   #29

UP + do you think coin system with very old school features will be boring?
Old 05/16/2017, 07:50   #30

Coin system is boring. In my opinion there should be sox drops from mobs and disable bot.

« Ectorius... What do you want from us? | Hello , What Pserver Are very hunted? »