Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PSro paid server

Discussion on PSro paid server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 04/06/2017, 21:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by original1337 View Post
If you are in my place, with the time and resources to open a server.
How would this be?
You dont have resources. Abandon this idea and don't lose your time(that's what i would do on your place).
Old 04/07/2017, 02:04   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxemuman View Post
You dont have resources. Abandon this idea and don't lose your time(that's what i would do on your place).
First, yes, I have so many resources are needed.
Second, I really would like your opinion regarding gameplay, cap, system, and so on.

For a moment forget the payment system.
Old 04/07/2017, 18:29   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by original1337 View Post
First, yes, I have so many resources are needed.
Second, I really would like your opinion regarding gameplay, cap, system, and so on.

For a moment forget the payment system.
Gameplay is ******, just endless grinding to get level and boring quests.
Cap doesn't matter .
Systems makes no diffeence cause GAME ITSELF IS BORING AND HOPELESS.

Thars why it is not worth to make a server. Too bad it seems that you are Denver and dont know it yet.

Don't ask me to repeat myself over and over just read my posts and sooner or later you will get it. Or just open a server and hit that wall of stones if you have "resources" to do that. Maybe i am wrong and you will success unlike 9999999 servers before you.
Old 04/08/2017, 15:23   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxemuman View Post
Gameplay is ******, just endless grinding to get level and boring quests.
Cap doesn't matter .
Systems makes no diffeence cause GAME ITSELF IS BORING AND HOPELESS.

Thars why it is not worth to make a server. Too bad it seems that you are Denver and dont know it yet.

Don't ask me to repeat myself over and over just read my posts and sooner or later you will get it. Or just open a server and hit that wall of stones if you have "resources" to do that. Maybe i am wrong and you will success unlike 9999999 servers before you.
i hope