Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

from your opinion what is the best filter released now

Discussion on from your opinion what is the best filter released now within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
from your opinion what is the best filter released now

as the title said and as everyone knows there are alot of filters right now and most of them have common features
so everyone can say the best filter he would like to use
and ofc if it's not paid one would be cool
Old 03/10/2017, 22:04   #2

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
I would say ProjectHax filter (cause its stable n stuff) but seriously none. You should always code your own.

Having the ability to adjust/add new features is really great. Tho not eveyone is capable, you can always learn. But like I said if you want something that works and updated daily my vote would go to ProjectHax
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2017, 23:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locklyon View Post
I would say ProjectHax filter (cause its stable n stuff) but seriously none. You should always code your own.

Having the ability to adjust/add new features is really great. Tho not eveyone is capable, you can always learn. But like I said if you want something that works and updated daily my vote would go to ProjectHax
cool but talking about coding by myself leads me to "as i heard" Erius guard since it's well coded and includes the source am i right ?
Old 03/11/2017, 01:21   #4

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigbody View Post
cool but talking about coding by myself leads me to "as i heard" Erius guard since it's well coded and includes the source am i right ?
I would never use badly coded filters such as Erius one... Supermike src is good enough (too many people use it because its easy and it's stable, make sure u apply all the fixes)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2017, 01:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locklyon View Post
I would never use badly coded filters such as Erius one... Supermike src is good enough (too many people use it because its easy and it's stable, make sure u apply all the fixes)
thanks for your opinion
Old 03/11/2017, 07:26   #6

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,184
i would use nexus filter this is by far the best released filter (src) i've ever seen on epvp

i wouldn't recommend using supermike as i have used it before and it has a ton of bugs that lead to real heavy ingame lags (take a look at Voltains for example)

other than that ProjectHax is one of the best public free (but limited) filters.

but then again, Nexus is still easily extendable adding your own features is not even hard if you know the very basics of filters and C# ofcourse. you will have to adjust the SQL Extension methods. i coded the SQL extension and it wasn't async

the released Nexus src would handle 1000 players with 1~7% cpu usage and 80mb ram usage (tested)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2017, 12:43   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1QB0SS :3 View Post
i would use nexus filter this is by far the best released filter (src) i've ever seen on epvp

i wouldn't recommend using supermike as i have used it before and it has a ton of bugs that lead to real heavy ingame lags (take a look at Voltains for example)

other than that ProjectHax is one of the best public free (but limited) filters.

but then again, Nexus is still easily extendable adding your own features is not even hard if you know the very basics of filters and C# ofcourse. you will have to adjust the SQL Extension methods. i coded the SQL extension and it wasn't async

the released Nexus src would handle 1000 players with 1~7% cpu usage and 80mb ram usage (tested)
i myself didn't like supermike cuz it's really **** coded but the nexus couldn't even make a compile idk why i got so many strange error
on the other hand i doesn't like the console filters i find filters depends on forms is alot easier
Old 03/11/2017, 13:02   #8

Quote:
i myself didn't like supermike cuz it's really **** coded but the nexus couldn't even make a compile idk why i got so many strange error
on the other hand i doesn't like the console filters i find filters depends on forms is alot easier
winform filters are made for noobs.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/12/2017, 12:27   #9

Quote:
winform filters are made for noobs.
so to make something easier to use and adjust than writing in txt means you are noob ?
Old 03/12/2017, 14:02   #10

Quote:
so to make something easier to use and adjust than writing in txt means you are noob ?
so you want to move from console application to winform because it's easier to write to txt files?
no wonder you said Erius guard is well coded
Old 03/12/2017, 14:14   #11

Quote:
so you want to move from console application to winform because it's easier to write to txt files?
no wonder you said Erius guard is well coded
i didn't see , it i didn't test it but i saw in the topic when it was released that all ppl said it's well coded
Old 03/13/2017, 19:36   #12

elite*gold: 857
i would suggest Navifilter not because it is mine
but it can handle alot of players
all exploits are fixed on it
easy to use
and others
Old 03/18/2017, 11:23   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiuns* View Post
i would suggest Navifilter not because it is mine
but it can handle alot of players
all exploits are fixed on it
easy to use
and others
Downside, no src. And you can't trust even your *** nowadays.
Old 03/18/2017, 23:11   #14

elite*gold: 56

follow that tutorial and you will get your source

PS: I still wonder why people pack their application with an cracked packer... release it as open source would be way better and more trustworthy...
Old 03/18/2017, 23:30   #15

elite*gold: 8
Because money?