Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pioneer SRO - review

Discussion on Pioneer SRO - review within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 17
Pioneer SRO - review

Today I'm gonna show you the most awesome Silkroad Private Server

Pioneer SRO

In this review I'll show you the good and the bad sites of the Pioneer Server.

First of all, yes Pioneer SRO had a bunch of reopenings (the last one because of an Harddisk crash which is the Server Hosters fault) but they gave you even better starter Items everytime they reopened.

FAQ

Q: Why did they reopen so often?
A: Because of Player lack which has been promoted by technical issues like lags/servercrashes

Q: Are the server lags/crashes fixed yet?
A: Cause of Hyperfilter and DrDDoS the server should run as fine as never before. About crashes; no private server will be able to perfectly handle game crashes, just to reduce appearing Error's which Pioneer did very well.

Q: Is Pioneer pay to win?
A: Let's say, the Pioneer server is the most play to win server in the whole silkroad pserver world, with free silks, silk coins, premium/dresses/Fellow Pet/Grab Pet etc. drops. But, with a big bunch of Money, you will be able to rule EVERY Game. But in the end, every server need a specific amount of money to keep the server running.

Q: Why should i join Pioneer SRO?
A: This one is easy,
1. the Pioneer stuff is working all the time to support players and add new content.
2. Staff corruption has been extinguished completely.
3. Lv. 105 Cap for the perfect pvp/pve balancement between chinese and european.
4. New ideas will be added to the game instantly, which means new content and more fun.
5. New Serverfiles will be added which very much reduces all bugs of the
game. (for example: Gate of Ruler (Roc) is working perfectly)

Q: Will the new files be written like vsro?
A: No, the new files will be as good as the Joymax files which means you will have more possibilitys (for example; new content or Job system).

Q: Is the server dying right now?
A: The server runs since 2012 and had such failures sometimes, but in the end they made the players happy again. Ofcourse they run out of money right now but YOU can help

------------------------------------------

In the end, the Pioneer admins doesn't really care about profit, they wan't to give you fun and time for adventures in the great Silkroad world. Well, joymax tried but their ideas came from crack i guess. With teh new files (which are currently under deployment) Pioneer SRO will reach the "perfection" of a Silkroad private Server which will also add new possibilitys for Content.

At my final oppinion:
Pioneer SRO is worth saving it. The Community is the Server and everyone got his part. I would recommend to not let this server die that fast, specially bcs of you won't find any server which cares more about players then Pioneer SRO.

In love for the Silkroad Community - Your Game Designer Displex // Cerxes Veylon
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/04/2017, 02:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
I approve, this server is really worth to be saved....
Old 03/04/2017, 02:31   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Arrow Private SRO Advertising -> Private SRO Main …

#moved (please don't post links such as their website )
Old 03/04/2017, 04:25   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
#moved (please don't post links such as their website )
aight, thanks
Old 03/04/2017, 09:38   #5

This sounds more like pretending not just having iSRO standards, but also the up-to-date files(?) and currently going for another "we are broke, give us your money, and we will make another smooth re-re-re-reborn server" attempt.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/04/2017, 12:49   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
This sounds more like pretending not just having iSRO standards, but also the up-to-date files(?) and currently going for another "we are broke, give us your money, and we will make another smooth re-re-re-reborn server" attempt.
The new files came from the time when iSRO started with 13gd, the newer ones just include such bullshit achivements.....

Well, the new files where already in work long before the server lost money.
The current Database will be transfered to the new files, so everyone keeps their stuff.
Old 03/04/2017, 13:23   #7

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Cool. It would be a good idea to have a sticky in PSRO advertising or this section with players' server reviews (only 1 per server) or something
Old 03/05/2017, 20:34   #8

Pioneer for ever.
Old 03/06/2017, 16:55   #9

Pioneer was and it is still a great project, but I don't agree point 3 :
3. Lv. 105 Cap for the perfect pvp/pve balancement between chinese and european.
The balance in pioneer don't exist anymore.
Overall , I still believe in Pioneer, after iSRO , Pioneer was my longest sro playing. Worthed to donate, because I knew if something wrong would happen with the server population, there is always a plan B which can save my work ( the second server ) not like other servers, donate and at the end everything will end , in a short period. I'm glad that I've been part of Pioneer-sro community.

to pay for your entertainment is something normal
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2017, 11:40   #10

I used to play on Pioneer for a while but i quited due to the mass corruption that existed on the server back then. Mostly the egy’s and the arabs would recieve free stuff or gears they paid a small amount for. The stats of the item’s where in most times fixed and that strengthen my beliefs about a corrupt server. I was totally sure when i could see it with my own eyes and that’s when i quited.
Old 03/07/2017, 12:26   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
I used to play on Pioneer for a while but i quited due to the mass corruption that existed on the server back then. Mostly the egy’s and the arabs would recieve free stuff or gears they paid a small amount for. The stats of the item’s where in most times fixed and that strengthen my beliefs about a corrupt server. I was totally sure when i could see it with my own eyes and that’s when i quited.
Well, there were some corrupt GM's like Shine but the current GM's/Admins are personal friends, so there is and will not be any corruption anymore.
Old 03/07/2017, 13:28   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerxes View Post
Well, there where some corrupt GM's like Shine but the current GM's/Admins are personal friends, so there is and will not be any corruption anymore.
Well it wasn't one GM in particular but many. The guild sandwich boys were actually a GM formed guild. Your comments on that?
Old 03/07/2017, 22:33   #13

Quote:
Well, there were some corrupt GM's like Shine but the current GM's/Admins are personal friends, so there is and will not be any corruption anymore.
I will never believe this joke, Shine was the first gm who discovered the real corrupted gm like Shanks who sold items for the entire server(2 years ago... ). Even if you come with 1000 proofs , I won't believe.
Anyway , do not talk about the past, lets talk about future, the future of pioneer.
I'm sure in this moment is 0 corruption on Pioneer, Midnight is the fairest guy I've ever seen.
Old 03/08/2017, 06:45   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
Well it wasn't one GM in particular but many. The guild sandwich boys were actually a GM formed guild. Your comments on that?
SandwichBoys wasn't a GM formed guild wtf? I was also a Member. I guess for you everyone with the endgear is a cheater right?
Old 03/08/2017, 12:00   #15

Quote:
SandwichBoys wasn't a GM formed guild wtf? I was also a Member. I guess for you everyone with the endgear is a cheater right?
I had last tier gear, had fortress many times and i was in the absloute top too.. We beated you guys in fw wars but it was confirmed many times in TeamSpeak and skype conversation that they had staff members and corruption within the guild sadly.

Tags
pioneer-sro, silkroad, silkroad 105 cap, vsro