Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Pioneer SRO - review

Old 03/25/2017, 19:09   #46

elite*gold: 110
Trash server not worth playing,

Reasons:
1.Owner is very money hungry and will do w.e it takes to keep their highest donator happy.

2. They advertise the server as a pvp balanced server but there is little to no balance at all, if you like PVP and want to be on top of it you MUST go Euro: Rogue/Warlock or Cleric/Warlock Warrior, that is it. Nothing else seems to matter in this server except Force Glaive when it comes to CH vs CH fights, anything else will not have a chance.

3. Server community is often unstable due to the fact they keep opening these "Beginner" side servers in order to lure donators to a "New server," but then those servers get merged to the "Advanced Pioneer" server.

4. Server is extremely dull and boring specially once you have achieved some sort of gear cap because there is nothing to put it to use on other than killing monsters/bosses for no reason, because once again PVP / Job is non-present.

5. Overall, I have played many PSRO servers and throughout I've noticed that in order for a server to stay alive and keep players entertained they have to keep a well balance over everything, PVP mainly, PVE, goals etc, which this server obscures through shady actions.

Old 04/01/2017, 08:53   #47

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyCode View Post
Trash server not worth playing,

Reasons:
1.Owner is very money hungry and will do w.e it takes to keep their highest donator happy.

2. They advertise the server as a pvp balanced server but there is little to no balance at all, if you like PVP and want to be on top of it you MUST go Euro: Rogue/Warlock or Cleric/Warlock Warrior, that is it. Nothing else seems to matter in this server except Force Glaive when it comes to CH vs CH fights, anything else will not have a chance.

3. Server community is often unstable due to the fact they keep opening these "Beginner" side servers in order to lure donators to a "New server," but then those servers get merged to the "Advanced Pioneer" server.

4. Server is extremely dull and boring specially once you have achieved some sort of gear cap because there is nothing to put it to use on other than killing monsters/bosses for no reason, because once again PVP / Job is non-present.

5. Overall, I have played many PSRO servers and throughout I've noticed that in order for a server to stay alive and keep players entertained they have to keep a well balance over everything, PVP mainly, PVE, goals etc, which this server obscures through shady actions.
Well point 1 is completely wrong. For point 3 i have to say, they reopened the stater so ppl wont stay there and advanced will me more populated.
Anyways, reunion Beta is now running you can try^^

http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/pri...es-24-7-a.html

Old 09/15/2017, 16:39   #48

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by veyselatman View Post
Pioneer for ever.
Babbai Pioneer ,my thoughts were right for the 3rd time Lmao.
Pioneer is gone forever Babbai AHAHA xD
Old 05/27/2018, 02:44   #49

server Going To Open or What ?

Please Answer me :")

Old 06/02/2018, 23:12   #50

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeman01020 View Post
server Going To Open or What ?

Please Answer me :")
No.
Old 06/04/2018, 00:50   #51

i agree with you is nice one i even tried one time by myself
Old 06/04/2018, 03:02   #52

Here's the thing.

Who vote for a subsection specialized for servers within' age of 3 years or more?
Such a server will receive great honor about their achievements. Like, there will be a huge concurrence between those servers. They'll direct in someways the players to choose better servers than other. For example, let's start by sticking DemonRoad.

If someday, it dies. We close it and keep it in the same subsection. That would prevent long-term servers from getting condemned to stay with useless servers. That's it.

Tags
pioneer-sro, silkroad, silkroad 105 cap, vsro

« sro with rebirth system? | What happened to the Low Rate longterm servers? »