Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Website Professional In Coding please

Discussion on Need Website Professional In Coding please within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Website Professional In Coding please

Hello, I wanna a professional coding here to create payment wall by paypal direct in my website

i need my players in our game server,can donate directly from the site the coins like arena coin !

need a professional, how that will be cost ?

i will pay for you by my paypal
Old 12/22/2016, 10:27   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Please check the main post and then submit your request.

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Website coding & editing! Cann create your website or edit your website cheep!
01/17/2016 - Coders Trading - 20 Replies
Hello i'm a web developer under education. Forum createde by me!: http://luckycs.com/ My skill is the following: asp.net = 5% mvc = 35% Umbraco (CMS) = 60% javascript/jquery = 40%
[Selling] Jackpot frontend coding & other website coding
09/18/2015 - Coders Trading - 0 Replies
Who am I? I'm 17 year old and I live in Denmark. I'm currently getting an education as a web developer, I've done the basic course (First semester of the education) which I passed with a 7 (C for you with the alphabetic system) I know most of the HTML and CSS language, around 90%-95% of the basics. I like to work with Bootstrap (A template for HTML and CSS) and I use it a lot in my work. I only know a little bit of Javascript and Jquery but I don't want to charge you for that. Plugins...
CodingParadise | Professional C++ and C# Coding
05/21/2015 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo! Hiermit möchte Ich meinen CodingService auf Elitepvpers anbieten. Ich code in den Sprachen C++ und C# und habe fast keine Begrenzungen was Möglichkeiten und Knowledge angeht. Was ich biete C# Coding C++ Coding Günstige Preise