Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion]RIGID Online - Ephesus ISROR File

Discussion on [Discussion]RIGID Online - Ephesus ISROR File within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/28/2017, 13:07   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
You cannot add new regions

That makes me sad :< I wish you could add new zones to expand game even more. I loved to explore new zones and speculate about next updates.
Old 01/28/2017, 21:59   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by diods View Post
That makes me sad :< I wish you could add new zones to expand game even more. I loved to explore new zones and speculate about next updates.
ISRO has new zones like devil garden that joymax still not open
Old 01/29/2017, 02:01   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by _akabane_ View Post
ISRO has new zones like devil garden that joymax still not open
Eeeee... they ain't that "new".
PServers had those regions years before joymax even announced them.
This includes Baghdad, Kirk, Phantom Desert, Kalia's Hideout, Petra's Dungeon, Petra's Lair (Jin-Boss Room), Flaming Tree + Coast, Devil's Garden + 3 Boss Rooms, "Mirror" Baghdad.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/01/2017, 11:55   #109

and again RIGID_ suddenly disappear, after he say that going to start beta in few days ...week ago.
Old 02/01/2017, 19:22   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBongosx View Post
and again RIGID_ suddenly disappear, after he say that going to start beta in few days ...week ago.
I guess you noticed that most of the posts are off topic, we are discussing the server features and people are discussing our capabilities with the files. Just there's no limits for what we can do even if we don't have the src. So please provide us with the suggestions you want to see in a sro server using the latest ephesus files.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2017, 02:13   #111

Rigid u can merge the old job system with the new job S.?
Old 02/02/2017, 03:32   #112

Quote:
Rigid u can merge the old job system with the new job S.?
I guess you mean roll back to the old job system since merging is kinda impossible.We may look into it but why would someone request something old (If you may inform me I would be thankful)?
Old 02/03/2017, 13:09   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigid_ View Post
I guess you mean roll back to the old job system since merging is kinda impossible.We may look into it but why would someone request something old (If you may inform me I would be thankful)?
Right ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigid_ View Post
Our own idea is to either create a 90 Cap Chinese only server or go for the generic Chinese/European Cap 90 server, we'd like your opinions and thoughts.
And you are talking about new stuff, like 90s cap with a restriction to the chinese race. Oqeh.

Is it too early expecting nothing but chaos like others have done with their source codes?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/03/2017, 16:08   #114

Quote:
Right ....

And you are talking about new stuff, like 90s cap with a restriction to the chinese race. Oqeh.

Is it too early expecting nothing but chaos like others have done with their source codes?
I dont know why the source is instantly a path to "ADD NEW STUFF, DO THIS NEW ****".

The source is complex, you can't do NEW ****, stick to the good and cosmetic edits, do eu & ch and roll out "NEW STUFF" when the server needs it.

Also, bringing old job system in a new server with new files is pathetic.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2017, 22:01   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinxtra View Post
I dont know why the source is instantly a path to "ADD NEW STUFF, DO THIS NEW ****".

The source is complex, you can't do NEW ****, stick to the good and cosmetic edits, do eu & ch and roll out "NEW STUFF" when the server needs it.

I didn't talk about back the old system. I talk about to back the merchants to ISRO with The set job. I read from Silkroad's fan page:

Hello, we are Silkroad online team.

It’s already 2016 and we are in the midst of April.
We would like to share our deepest gratitude to all the users who have loved and enjoyed Silkroad online all along.
Today we would like to share with you exciting news about upcoming new contents we are currently working on.
Details are as follows.
1.New area
It’s in working process and you will encounter new monsters in new areas.
2.Level cap raise
Max level cap will be increased and you will be able to make your characters more powerful.
On top of that Trading and Job conflict system will get some renewal and also lots of events are in preparations so stay tuned for the updates.
Silkroad team will do the best to be more engaged with you and other users.
Thank you
Old 02/03/2017, 23:43   #116

Quote:
I didn't talk about back the old system. I talk about to back the merchants to ISRO with The set job. I read from Silkroad's fan page:

Hello, we are Silkroad online team.

It’s already 2016 and we are in the midst of April.
We would like to share our deepest gratitude to all the users who have loved and enjoyed Silkroad online all along.
Today we would like to share with you exciting news about upcoming new contents we are currently working on.
Details are as follows.
1.New area
It’s in working process and you will encounter new monsters in new areas.
2.Level cap raise
Max level cap will be increased and you will be able to make your characters more powerful.
On top of that Trading and Job conflict system will get some renewal and also lots of events are in preparations so stay tuned for the updates.
Silkroad team will do the best to be more engaged with you and other users.
Thank you
How will they possibly bring the merchant? Even if they got the source, it won't work flawless and cause more ****.
Old 02/04/2017, 14:07   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinxtra View Post

You seem to not get the actual point of this discussion.

OP (regardless of they do own or not, I don't fregging care about that ****) wants to determine what kind of server they want to launch, sure. That is fine, but they also want to limit the actual potential of the files and narrow it down to a 90 cap CH only thing but kind of refuses adding old trijob system? Isn't this righteous pathetic? And the source CAN BE the path adding new stuff to the game, be it anything what you can imagine, which haven't been outsourced to the client instance only! Which for example includes the .efp files amongst them.

And I am not talking about "make flying mounts, do new raid boss fights, insert another fortress, old job system or ...", since people won't be able handling the code, if they ain't into C++ and vector programming and calculation for a decent amount of time.

I don't see any reason adding anything more to this topic from now on.
Old 02/04/2017, 14:26   #118

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:

OP (regardless of they do own or not, I don't fregging care about that ****) wants to determine what kind of server they want to launch, sure. That is fine, but they also want to limit the actual potential of the files and narrow it down to a 90 cap CH only thing but kind of refuses adding old trijob system? Isn't this righteous pathetic? And the source CAN BE the path adding new stuff to the game, be it anything what you can imagine, which haven't been outsourced to the client instance only! Which for example includes the .efp files amongst them.

And I am not talking about "make flying mounts, do new raid boss fights, insert another fortress, old job system or ...", since people won't be able handling the code, if they ain't into C++ and vector programming and calculation for a decent amount of time.

You're talking to a wall, cause sinxtra is the classic asslicker that is only good for GFX ;D
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/04/2017, 23:11   #119

Quote:

OP (regardless of they do own or not, I don't fregging care about that crap) wants to determine what kind of server they want to launch, sure. That is fine, but they also want to limit the actual potential of the files and narrow it down to a 90 cap CH only thing but kind of refuses adding old trijob system? Isn't this righteous pathetic? And the source CAN BE the path adding new stuff to the game, be it anything what you can imagine, which haven't been outsourced to the client instance only! Which for example includes the .efp files amongst them.

I perfectly get the point of this discussion, I only am pointing out that so far people with the source have been trying to add/edit things on source level.

What has this caused? A laggy unstable Zyain and a shitton of bugs which were not easily solved. Now, these guys have said they would be changing a few things. So far we have not seen anything good come out with source edits and we have some people requesting to merge or bring back the old jobbing system. Joymax moved away from the trijob system for a reason, bringing this back would cause a disaster in these newer files.

Editing the current jobbing system to support the merchant 'job' would simply not work, not without having the full understanding of the source, i've seen parts of it and it's not some shitty code you see on most filters.

While I do understand everything seems possible with the source, simple adjustments caused insane amounts of instability and issues judging from Zyain.

Now if this guy and his team are skilled enough to add in new and innovative systems, sure go ahead why not! One little mistake and the server goes down the drain like the 100s of other servers because this community doesn't give you a chance to work, adjust and solve issues. Instead they jump to conclusions and leave to the next server, no server (development) will ever progress like that.

I don't think doing a 90cap server is narrowing the potential of these files, it's a start from Ephesus and since they recently got a 100 cap update, these guys could do the same. With 90 cap and these newer files you could do alot to offer endgame content and gameplay but also create different types of achieving the top. Just gotta be creative with the tools you're given.

These people want suggestions and there is no wrong in arguing about certain suggestions but you have to understand some of them are absurd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedNite. View Post
You're talking to a wall, cause sinxtra is the classic asslicker that is only good for GFX ;D
Classic asslicker? Whom do I asslick exactly? Speak for yourself boy .
I love doing GFX? Got a problem with that? Just like you love doing whatever you do.

Let me just leave a small thank you to make you feel good.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/06/2017, 18:06   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBongosx View Post
U shouldn't focus on china only server, with those files it should be with both races, also when u starting from Cap 90 for sure u should increase it to at least 110-120 or even 130 after some time, cuz cap 90-100 will lose a lot of potention from those files.
Rates should be low enought to do some parties and to force players for doing quests( increased quests rewads) at least 2weeks for reach cap, after cap increased rates can be inceased a bit too.
And ofc that VIP system that su*k most. U should remove completly that exp bar or at least increase time of it.
Alchemy things like proofs for 12d+ items also should be able to obtaint from normal grinding or best thing would be to obtain them from questing,(eg. daily quests that give u some proofs or other alchemy items needed for 12d+ alchemy).
no offense, just surfing guys !! .. but why am i smelling Zyain in that response ?

missed that server thou !!

keep us up with the updates, and i hope you consider making it chn/eu
Closed Thread