Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server suggestion

Discussion on Private Server suggestion within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 11/27/2016, 20:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
How about a server with Globals and Public chat turned off completely. Today it doesn't matter what server it is, or how good or bad your features are, the average player shows up and complains, is rude, and pretty much just spams nonsense.
Then they are like cattle, 1 person globals OMG im leaving, they all follow like idiots and go to some other server. And it starts all over again, and again, and again.
Yea I know, globals are a big game feature. Sure would interesting if it worked though
Old 12/01/2016, 12:26   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage930 View Post
How about a server with Globals and Public chat turned off completely. Today it doesn't matter what server it is, or how good or bad your features are, the average player shows up and complains, is rude, and pretty much just spams nonsense.
Then they are like cattle, 1 person globals OMG im leaving, they all follow like idiots and go to some other server. And it starts all over again, and again, and again.
Yea I know, globals are a big game feature. Sure would interesting if it worked though
so in general you don't want people to communicate?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Suggestion] TwelveSky2 Private Server [Elmo8u123]
11/13/2016 - 12Sky2 - 33 Replies
Hi Elmo, I have take some screenshot, I know alot of people don't want G12 on your private server so... I have take some screenshot of M33 with Full S5 Elite + R12 Cape, Maxed Halo and Title for Fujin, Guanyin & Jinong, Sorry for nangin I no have account with nangin on it, So if you want only put M33, you can if you want add this S5 on M33, is only because it will look more beast and will be different of other M33, but like you delete M33 Elite and put this one with same stats as a...
private server suggestion
02/11/2014 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey all ...i want to join on a silkroad server but i like a serious and good server. cap higher is better 110+ xp must be low / i live serv with 30x or 40x not 200x or more with a limited bots from same ip does someone knows a serv like this or ...close to this requirments ???
Suggestion for a Private Server?
05/23/2013 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
AS the title says i need a suggestion for a good pserver who got SUN DROPS AVAIBLE!!! Cal 80-100 Rates should be med(lower also ) Ty.
SRO private server suggestion CAP 120
02/24/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
good afternoon, first of all I am new to this community I thought if I could to help get a private server that does not have many checks or fall with these features or are Almost the Same Exp: X600 or be lvl 120 at start Gold: dont care .. Degree: 12 Cap: 120 All map working or mostly Temple working