Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is going on with the sro community?

Discussion on What is going on with the sro community? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy What is going on with the sro community?

Hello guys!!!

As the title tells ... What is going on ?
people are like ******* now days :/(sorry for the bad choice of word but thats the first thing that got on my time) they jumps from a server to a server when the server are pretty much samme :/ its like that the server goes from 1-1.5k players to like 400-500 players in 2-3 days after that a "New server comes out" the server may be 100% the samme -.-
Could this be the the end of the little we had left??

I dont know if that is just me but im pretty sure it was not like that befor or at least not this much.

What do you guys think ??
Do you agree with me or you got diffrent point of view ?

(sorry for the bad choice of word but thats the first thing that got on my mind and ofc no offence )
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/24/2016, 02:26   #2

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
It's like:
Quote:
guys let's play X *few months or a month later* guys X became boring there is new server let's play it.
And to be honest, I played in some famed servers, they die pretty fast after a new server comes out which grabs a guild or two of the famous ones. And.. it won't change.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2016, 09:38   #3

People forgot what it's all about. They've been spoiled on all PServers and now they can't live without said spoils. They also have a different mentality compared to few years ago. How the **** can you even donate money before a server opens? xD And then after 1 week you leave that server cuz "it sucks"... stupid af if you ask me...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/24/2016, 22:03   #4

Happy its not only me , They are geting "Bored" but they leav the server and join a server that may be just 100% the same seem crazy if you ask me lol...

The sad truth rares495 , the players have changed from pvp / farm to everything else and if you ask me its not stupid is freaking insane ^^

Im afrid of that locklyon , cuz just that could men that its the end of this

I just hope that people start seeing that they are wasteing money & time to lvl up , farm items & gold befor they leav the server and join a new one to do the samme thing all over again...
the most insane thing of all his that they may join a server that are pretty much the samme go from a 100 cap to a 100 cap that got almost the samme features :O :O
Old 08/24/2016, 22:28   #5

So if there is a server that have awesome features and xK players and lasts to 2030 year also it's weekly adding more features,
would you play it till 2030 ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2016, 22:42   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parx* View Post
So if there is a server that have awesome features and xK players and lasts to 2030 year also it's weekly adding more features,
would you play it till 2030 ?
Hahaha brilliant ...
Jumping from a server to another is a life must in that kind of community
Old 08/24/2016, 23:52   #7

@ Well i dont think so , to be honest i dont think i will play sro 14 years from now lol kida shity question if you ask me ^^ , but im sure that i would not quite on that server to join a server that are pretty much the samme and specially not if i have donated on the server aswell ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2016, 08:37   #8

The most funny thing is that people leave servers when the failed in alchemy or lost Fortress War. How ridiculous is that? Got no ***** to try to take it back?

Then, most players are dumb as ****. They get "hyped" about some servers quickly without reading their threads in detail. Best example is CTF rewards: almost every server has it (which is so wrong in my opinion). After a week or two, players realize that the server only consists of Wizards and Warriors. I could have told them before... lol

Another factor might be the management. Their server concepts usually suck and often they try to change features while the server is opened already.

During the past few years there was not a single good pserver that convinced me to keep playing there. I have many great ideas but I'm not a coder .
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/25/2016, 09:15   #9

@ yeaa that one is true aswell , the most insane is fortress war ^^ i mean if you lose it then you are to bad or your set is to bad ^^ its like go out pvp and if you lose leav the server lol pretty much the same xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2016, 10:26   #10

What do you expect from these big turkish unions which QQ all day cause they lose to their enemies?
They are 20-30y old and yet their brain is just an attachment which is not being used.
Its not possible to tame them anymore since they stopped to play for fun since years and they just play to insult and fight eachother all day.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2016, 10:56   #11

"Their brain is just an attachment " lool **** xD

Well i expekt people to use that attachment xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2016, 02:18   #12

Received Thanks: 1,016
^
expekt,expackage,expackted

OT:
P-Server scene is lost, lost nd lost. Either you join the official Sro/SroR or you dont play SRO.
Old 08/26/2016, 03:11   #13

Ephesus or bb xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2016, 10:29   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
^
expekt,expackage,expackted

OT:
P-Server scene is lost, lost nd lost. Either you join the official Sro/SroR or you dont play SRO.
Or i can just play on my lan server w/ myself cuz it's way more fun than playing with botters. GGWP
Old 08/26/2016, 15:23   #15

@ I have joined it xD , im lvl 18 xD seem like nice server mabye i see you arround
@ Yeaa i think so to hopefully Ephesus is something to go for for the little time i have played there i have seen cople of nice players Just hope that more and more will join