Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Connect to my server(hamachi)

Discussion on Connect to my server(hamachi) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Can someone help me ? i need someone who can try there vsro client connect to my server(hamachi ip) since the client am having from another pserver[i spoofed the ip] aint working.
Old 02/13/2016, 15:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
> skype > abosaber012
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
02/24/2016 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Can someone help me ? i need someone who can try there vsro client connect to my server(hamachi ip) since the client am having from another pserver aint working.
Minecraft Hamachi Server Failed to connect to the server Connection refused connect
01/26/2012 - Minecraft - 1 Replies
Hallo zusammen, Wir haben einen Hamachi Server, den wir für den Multiplayer Mode von Minecraft verwenden. Bis jetzt ging alles einwandfrei, doch seit heute geht nix mehr. Der Ersteller vom Hamachi Server ist zwar online, doch wenn ich in den Server in Minecraft reingehe, kommt die Fehlermeldung: Failed to connect to the server Connection refused: connect Was geht da schief? Danke im Voraus. MfG kugelmanno
help,do not connect to my server no hamachi
08/16/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
:( Help, I have my game server without hamachi, the problem is that nobody can enter, as I all the ip's all right, the name quite right, but I am the only one who can enter and no one else, the usser can not access the server, I have proven DNS for Web Performance & Security | DNS.com by Comodo putting in a dynamic IP and does not work, I have proven many things, not how to make people connect to my server Eudemons . Help, how to do that can connect to my server non hamachi. usser when...
help,do not connect to my server no hamachi
08/16/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Help, I have my game server without hamachi, the problem is that nobody can enter, as I all the ip's all right, the name quite right, but I am the only one who can enter and no one else, the usser can not access the server, I have proven DNS for Web Performance & Security | DNS.com by Comodo putting in a dynamic IP and does not work, I have proven many things, not how to make people connect to my server Eudemons . Help, how to do that can connect to my server non hamachi. usser when...
Hamachi server how to connect db
11/21/2009 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 10 Replies
I have a friend that have a server on hamachi . How can i connect to his sql database if i have id , password to acces . I tried but it doesn't work and i don't know why . Can anyone explain this ? . In german would be good too ^^.