Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

there is no Big_gate,fort_stone &... in Cons FW

Discussion on there is no Big_gate,fort_stone &... in Cons FW within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
there is no Big_gate,fort_stone &... in Cons FW

Hi guys.I'am new and this is first topic.I trying the add cons fw.All is good.But there is a one problem for now;I can't see building,touching or attacking.What do i need to do and how i can do? I mean there is no heart & door and ... but there is revival gate just like the other object i did add tabreftactics,tabrefnest and tabreshive table's. I did try same way but still no seeing.
Old 01/28/2016, 05:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
You are missing data on _SiegeFortressStruct table, or maybe even _RefSiegeFortressStruct
Old 01/28/2016, 12:20   #3

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicanoo View Post
You are missing data on _SiegeFortressStruct table, or maybe even _RefSiegeFortressStruct
If only the second table existed.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [B]Acc Cb 149 Cons 99 Untrimmed!
06/01/2013 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, Im selling Account with Total lvl 1670 Has Construction 99 Untrimmed and a House worth like 100m (Demonic Throne, two Gold-altars, Steel Dragon...) and some other High Skills (Like Pray 80) (can prove with screenshots) No membership left 200k Gold and full Bank with mostly junk and Quest Items Is already 5 Years old (so you can buy the Cape when you get Membership) Im searching either e*Gold (Offers) or PSC (Offers)
Gameserver with Cons FW/by Chernobyl
08/19/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Chernobyl created this gameserver and let me share it,have fun with this shit Mediafire password forgaystrawberry Download SR_GameServer_v188_fort.rar
Pros and Cons
08/29/2011 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
well, im thinking about farming a chinese character in the near future an my question is, can you tell me some pros and cons of both the blader and bower builds, thank you. :)
Sex mit Cons Mistress
02/28/2006 - Quotes - 117 Replies
naja es ist noch zensiert :P kA wies vorheraussah ^^
Cons priest bot
05/24/2005 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, im new to these forums as well as botting with WoW. however i am familiar with botting other games such as RO and D2, so if in helping me you feel the need to refrence these types of bots please feel free ^^. :bandit: Firstly lets present the problem; while i get the bot to work, very little confusion on how to run it, i do wonder if there is something i am doing that is wrong. As i watch the bot go i often see it go into evade mode randomly, regardless if it is stuck or...