Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need DB worker

Discussion on Need DB worker within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need DB worker

Need someone trusted DB worker i want to open Vsro need one can work in DB and share with me the server i will get the VPS 48GB Ram 4 Cores and domain everything just need DB Worker and i can sell VpS with lowest price in world and pay after server deliver to you with Panel contact me for deals skype: ahhmedshherif
Old 12/05/2015, 17:04   #2

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GER/ENG]CoC l TH 10 l LvL 89 l 4 Worker
11/27/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 0 Replies
Deutsche Version: Hallo, ich will hier mein CoC Account verkaufen :pimp: Mit Ca 1,5K Gems Interesse - Adde mich auf Skype dumi.dumi20 Namechange ist noch vorhanden English Version: Hello guys, I want to sell my CoC account here with 1,5K Gems If you are interested add me on Skype dumi.dumi20 The Namechange is available.
[Selling] CoC [H] LVL 61 ll RH 8 ll 5/5 Worker's ll [N] e*g PP PSC
03/22/2015 - elite*gold Trading - 4 Replies
CLICK HERE TO READ THE THREAD offer me
[Selling] [H] LVL 61 ll RH 8 ll 5/5 Worker's ll [N] e*g PP PSC
03/22/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 0 Replies
Nkkk
Looking for a worker, to help me elo boost. (2k+elo))
12/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I will need 1 more worker right now, to help me finish boosts. We will discuss, how much you and I will split and you'll have to show me proof of your elo, through LoL chat. You will have to be on a lot and be able to win 9/10's of your wins. I have 3 more customers waiting for me to boost them. Add bornnoo13 on skype if your interested Cheers.
need co-worker worldwide
05/11/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 1 Replies
i am from Metin2 Yang, SilkRoad Gold, Cheap SRO Gold, Cheap Metin2 Yang. we can offer huge cheap metin2 yang at most country . if any1 have interest in the business or other mmorpg game plz add my msn [email protected];) my icq:585-369-835 my name is snow.