Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silk / Hour System !!!

Discussion on Silk / Hour System !!! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Silk / Hour System !!!

I wanna know how i can make the Silk/Hour System but only for players online and + lvl 100.
Anyone can tell me ?
Old 12/06/2015, 04:04   #2

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
Its an old and bad way, but works

replace the zero with o.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LethalSRO | Cap110 | Job System | System Silk per hour | Pve | Mid Rates |
04/23/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 48 Replies
Lethal Online | Cap 110 | Advanced & Balanced System | Mid Rates | Longterm PVE A few words about our team and Lethal Lethal Silkroad Online is made up of experienced people, That who can really understand the way of silkroad from beginning to till now, Well we also have made which most p-server can't do them...we done it also it works and awesome, First we thought of balanced cap and which most of the system works but we not changed the gameplay or the gamesystem of silkroad, We are...
>>Avengers Sro << >>Silk Per Hour<< >>Dg11 PvE Server<< >>Egy System<< Coin System <<
01/12/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 44 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/bIXCf.png Welcome To Avengers.Sro-Online FaceBooK WebSite Register