Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thailand Silkroad Back Online!

Discussion on Thailand Silkroad Back Online! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thailand Silkroad Back Online!

can anyone confirm this is official server?
this is the server link:
i dont have any details
Old 10/03/2015, 16:54   #2

Forum still active a bit but FB / Noticewebpage last updated may
Old 10/03/2015, 17:28   #3

ok but i mean to they server if its working and i can register
they mssql server down "MSSQL server is not accessable, why should we try to select database ?"
Old 10/03/2015, 17:53   #4

Old 10/04/2015, 14:24   #5

Every official server licenced by Joymax gets the newest and latest content of the client and server. You can easily check their client state, by just registering (once it's available and not bugging out), downloading the client, installing it (and even checking the 2dt files), logging ingame, remarking features: double floating hotkey bars, quest map indicator (alike dead space, interactively showing the way where you have to go - no one has this yet! Not even the fake 274 client bullshit), newest job features, partially opened Arabia map (map grid of Devils garden and flaming tree has to be unaccessible), and more.

Just compare it.
Old 10/04/2015, 14:33   #6

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Every official server licenced by Joymax gets the newest and latest content of the client and server. You can easily check their client state, by just registering (once it's available and not bugging out), downloading the client, installing it (and even checking the 2dt files), logging ingame, remarking features: double floating hotkey bars, quest map indicator (alike dead space, interactively showing the way where you have to go - no one has this yet! Not even the fake 274 client bullshit), newest job features, partially opened Arabia map (map grid of Devils garden and flaming tree has to be unaccessible), and more.

Just compare it.
Blackrogue never had newest features like vsro did, that version is particulary made to not support instances such as FGW, battlegrounds like battle arena.
Old 10/05/2015, 18:46   #7

Received Thanks: 6,289
Register shows a MSSQL error.

Official servers are not allowed to have higher exp ratios as far as I know, this is probably a private server made by a thai player using the 110 cap TH files, which are publicly available if I remember well.
Old 10/05/2015, 19:21   #8

elite*gold: 8
If this is an offical server I gonna shoot myself. The website is so unprofessional.
Old 10/05/2015, 20:02   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqdev View Post
If this is an offical server I gonna shoot myself. The website is so unprofessional.
Ever took a look @ the offical isro page?^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2015, 22:01   #10

You guys know how many ppl online in this server?