Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

eSRO Update 28th November

Closed Thread

Old 11/30/2009, 16:27   #31

elite*gold: 0
Its nice to expect esro to come to our lifes and be the best sro server, but think about it, they will never get all the things that iSro has, if they get max cap max lvl and all the maps, the server will be as crowded as iSro, and when people start complaining about the traffic they will add servers, then add premiums for silk, and it will turn to another iSro.
Everyone is angry with Joymax, but its not their fault, they just want to earn money, thats why the made the server, and the player are the ones who pay for it. We made iSro what it is now a days xD
I really support your proyect but if u finish it one day, you will want money for the time you spent making the server. and if it is as good as u are telling us it will be, prepare yourself for a 24/7 crowded server.

Old 11/30/2009, 16:41   #32

elite*gold: 36
no, isro servers are only full because of the goldbots and bots. esro wont. their using ksro packets which make bots unusable.

Old 11/30/2009, 16:46   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandil View Post
Its nice to expect esro to come to our lifes and be the best sro server, but think about it, they will never get all the things that iSro has, if they get max cap max lvl and all the maps, the server will be as crowded as iSro, and when people start complaining about the traffic they will add servers, then add premiums for silk, and it will turn to another iSro.
Everyone is angry with Joymax, but its not their fault, they just want to earn money, thats why the made the server, and the player are the ones who pay for it. We made iSro what it is now a days xD
I really support your proyect but if u finish it one day, you will want money for the time you spent making the server. and if it is as good as u are telling us it will be, prepare yourself for a 24/7 crowded server.
wow wow wow dude , wait right here.Where your getting at its monkeyshit ...
Esro will never be like iSro and if will get crowded there will be more servers maybe , but don't worry about that.If he wants to ask for money , let him do it .I am ready to pay like 15$ per acount.If server will be like ecsro vip , will be a very very good server , less lag , less nobs and so on.Whith europeans will be so much fun . So why not , you pay they'r work and it's fair.

If I were you guys I would open right now a full working lvl 70cap euro&chinese server , if you have the stuff for that and belive me , there will be hundreads of ppl joining and paying for your work.My opinion ..
Old 11/30/2009, 16:52   #34

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtouch1980 View Post
wow wow wow dude , wait right here.Where your getting at its monkeyshit ...
Esro will never be like iSro and if will get crowded there will be more servers maybe , but don't worry about that.If he wants to ask for money , let him do it .I am ready to pay like 15$ per acount.If server will be like ecsro vip , will be a very very good server , less lag , less nobs and so on.Whith europeans will be so much fun . So why not , you pay they'r work and it's fair.

If I were you guys I would open right now a full working lvl 70cap euro&chinese server , if you have the stuff for that and belive me , there will be hundreads of ppl joining and paying for your work.My opinion ..
we were intending to release the server without european to start, so we have more time to refine and get their skills perfect, a lot more coding than chinese, more variables to consider. But European and Alexandria areas could be open, as its really just a map extention and different mob models, no problem in that.

Old 11/30/2009, 16:58   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by attix12 View Post
no, isro servers are only full because of the goldbots and bots. esro wont. their using ksro packets which make bots unusable.
Really, they ****** iSro they wont be able to **** eSro?

speedtouch1980:
i would be really nice to get a server with cap 70, chinese and euros, at least with chinese, less lag, not crowded and with event (not so-ok, gm event). I would play it.

I really would like to see eSro and would like it to be as iSro without goldbotters and bots.

But i just think that if they make a server like iSro the same will happen to it.
Old 11/30/2009, 17:28   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
we were intending to release the server without european to start, so we have more time to refine and get their skills perfect, a lot more coding than chinese, more variables to consider. But European and Alexandria areas could be open, as its really just a map extention and different mob models, no problem in that.
If you could give me a release date or a timeleft till then , you would be my hero.We don't want Alexandria or euros now , we would like just a new server open with skills atleas lvl 70.If you bring Party mobs in then the server would be the best server of all .

P.S : And Rates bigger than 10x would be the best.

Thats ALL we want ..a new server .
Old 11/30/2009, 17:41   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandil View Post
Really, they ****** iSro they wont be able to **** eSro?
ah but you dont get it. they are using kSRO packets, meaning you cant use bots. isro uses a different packet which makes them defenceless against bots, no matter what they do (ofc except changing the packets). so, they wont be able to **** esro =).

the only bot will be the keypressers, and its easy to stop them.
Old 11/30/2009, 17:45   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtouch1980 View Post
Eckoro do not listen to these ppl, they don't know how hard is to do all the stuff fro a private server so they talk.We all think the same , wtf are they doing and why it takes so much time , why don't they release and so on.Bu once that it takes a team to work and it really takes so much , I belive that things are difficult.So from me and all users that got the point and support my ideea , goog luck and keep the good work,maybe in a year or 2 we will be able to play on a great server better than isro .

sir ive coded far bigger things then pserver..

such as a full new os which i named Oronom and a full new Anti malware detection system which is scanning even for ring0 mode based viruses with help of malware bytes anti malware team

if you do not belive me email them and ask who helped them making new rat removing system

please stop telling me that it is hard to code pserver ive had the full source code of isro 70cap files which ecsro used for years and sjsro still uses..

and i can easily tell you that the whole structure of the code was extremly optimized by that i mean it was really easy to work with...

i am pretty sure its like that with lyzerks emulator too and from it comes that any decent coder (under that i mean who knows 15+ languages) could done the work in 1week that esro team has done in 1year

basically thats why i think this server is a fail or lets just say it like.. the esro team is full of newb "coders" without knoweldge

Quote:
lol, he knows what to do, besides, most of the people here know C++, basic coding too, but since no one ever tried to do a big project like this, they dont know how hard it is.
to you the same goes as the guy above

Quote:
ah but you dont get it. they are using kSRO packets, meaning you cant use bots. isro uses a different packet which makes them defenceless against bots, no matter what they do (ofc except changing the packets). so, they wont be able to fuck esro =).

the only bot will be the keypressers, and its easy to stop them.
me and my korean friend ren has made a ksro bot long time ago

i remember that was the time when ksro banned foreign ip's because many foreigners were using that bot that we (About 200 peoples had it)

it was a private bot that we sold for $20/month

but since this will be a pserver you are right i doubt anyone will matter making a bot for it
Old 11/30/2009, 17:54   #39

you got a point but, the problem is , theyre doing a full up-to-date serv, thats the hard part. another thing which is hard is the damage formulas.

i also know that there is ksro bots out there, but as far as i know, theyre like very expensive and there isnt many people who knows about this.
Old 11/30/2009, 17:56   #40

Received Thanks: 2,325
Boat when you say a coder that knows 15 languages could do amount of work we could do in a week, this just prooves what little experience YOU have yourself and understand of the work required, so please this forum and bullshit people in real life who have no understanding of this rather than people of this board where some will outwit you anyday.

One problem with a coder that knows 15 languages they will spend probably about 2 months trying to decide which language is the best to use for the emulator being most efficient and reliable.

There is far more work than coding... Parsing if the packets, encryption, understanding in general of processes, Parsing of the PK2 Files like Itemdata, skilldata, characterdata, a lot of work impossible for one person or a couple to do in a week.

If you had that the server files you would of either leaked them or would be making money from, please leaked server files does not count.
Old 11/30/2009, 17:57   #41

Ok lets wait and see, i think that to probe that they arent a big FAIL they should release a server with at least 70 cap to show us that at least they have something.
Old 11/30/2009, 18:00   #42

well no, theyre going to step by step.

first theyre gonna release the 60 cap, 70,80,90,euros,100 and so on. this is to give them time to fix the bugs and the remaning skills of the euros.
Old 11/30/2009, 18:02   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
Boat when you say a coder that knows 15 languages could do amount of work we could do in a week, this just prooves what little experience YOU have yourself and understand of the work required, so please this forum and bullshit people in real life who have no understanding of this rather than people of this board where some will outwit you anyday.

One problem with a coder that knows 15 languages they will spend probably about 2 months trying to decide which language is the best to use for the emulator being most efficient and reliable.

There is far more work than coding... Parsing if the packets, encryption, understanding in general of processes, Parsing of the PK2 Files like Itemdata, skilldata, characterdata, a lot of work impossible for one person or a couple to do in a week.

If you had that the server files you would of either leaked them or would be making money from, please leaked server files does not count.
a decent coder would not start thinking what language to use

a good coder would of course use c++

also a good coder knows reverse engineering aka cracking which makes him the encryption part extremly easy

uhm and what youve done with the emulator? some really small changes that i cant even list and you say a decent coder cant do that in a week? *lol*
Old 11/30/2009, 18:04   #44

Received Thanks: 1,294
A Step by step method is awesome, you can start just as Isro, 60 cap, then 70, then 80, then euro, then 90 then 100...it will be awesome
Old 11/30/2009, 18:06   #45

smiley again lol

OT: well you guys can stop arguing lol. in my opinion , a good coder is the person who codes all of the languages very well, so no point in saying, a good coder knows that he shud code in blah blah blah.... etc..

Closed Thread

« [ECSRO] Pictures on OCEAN! | Mysro check »