Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Opinion] Alchemy Limitation

Discussion on [Opinion] Alchemy Limitation within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 145
[Opinion] Alchemy Limitation

Since we are working on a project which got some new features no one had before , it came to our mind the thing about [ hey , it's pay2win ].

Once it's alchemy a play2win statement included , so we thought about something it might helps out there.

Alchemy Limitation

Which one of the following would you prefer to prevent a Pay2win statement.

1- Limiting the total alchemy fuse to be Ex.[ 500x Fuse per 24hrs ]

So after you're done with 500x try you can not fuse any more , and you'll need to wait for the next day.however, you can check the remains fuses available by pming BOT.

2- Limiting alchemy fuse per item to be Ex.[ 100x Fuse per 24hrs ]

Nothing to explain.

3- Limiting the total alchemy fuse to be Ex.[ 500x Fuse per 24hrs ] and once you're done there will be an quest which gives you extra fuse try's.

4- Nothing from above, and keep it normal.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2015, 05:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
i'll open another char and continue
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2015, 06:43   #3

- Your idea isn't bad if you could handle using multiaccounts and reduce fuses number per day
But ..I really needed to make a thread about that matter too cuz i've another idea that may like most of people
What about making a special elixir for every + .. and you have to make a quest or relate with jobbing for every elixir ( this depends on your server's system ) i mean there will be an elixir for +1 and other for +2 ....etc
For sure once + get higher elixir will be harder .. you can think about new things too to improve that idea if you liked it .. btw this idea will help to increase grouping gameplay
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2015, 07:52   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeXV View Post
i'll open another char and continue
Will consider HWID.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainer* View Post
- Your idea isn't bad if you could handle using multiaccounts and reduce fuses number per day
But ..I really needed to make a thread about that matter too cuz i've another idea that may like most of people
What about making a special elixir for every + .. and you have to make a quest or relate with jobbing for every elixir ( this depends on your server's system ) i mean there will be an elixir for +1 and other for +2 ....etc
For sure once + get higher elixir will be harder .. you can think about new things too to improve that idea if you liked it .. btw this idea will help to increase grouping gameplay
Well the thing is you can not restrict a cretin elixir to work only an
+3

Ex. if you set A Elixir used for +5 and B Elixir for +6. you can not prevent B Elixir to be used on +5. but it might be possible with packet filter , will check what can we do. However your idea still interesting to be checked out.
Old 09/14/2015, 09:27   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠNerminŠ View Post

Well the thing is you can not restrict a cretin elixr to work only an
+3

Ex. if you set A Elixir used for +5 and B Elixir for +6. you can not prevent B Elixir to be used on +5. but it might be possible with packet filter , will check what can we do. However your idea still interesting to be checked out.
You don't need to restrict B elixir to work on +5 .. just let it under player's responsibility
If he used a wrong elixir to make another plus he would miss it up
btw the matter is more simple than you think .. just change the way you think and you would get it .. think abit and if no result i will tell you but try yourself first it'a better for you .. good luck
Old 09/14/2015, 10:27   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1Q B0SS View Post
forget it bro bad idea also HWID won't help you
It'll. already controlled the fuse try's with Hardware ID. so no the Fuses will be connected with Charc ID & Hardware IP
Old 09/14/2015, 11:21   #7

Received Thanks: 1,188
Quote:
3- Limiting the total alchemy fuse to be Ex.[ 500x Fuse per 24hrs ] and once you're done there will be an quest which gives you extra fuse try's.
I liked this. Server will be very active, but you have to be sure that no one can abuse this system. Hardware IP can be bypassed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2015, 11:38   #8

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Whatever you try someone will always abuse/cheat it in a way.

People can't play fairly, they only wanna be the ''best''

The 1st idea is nice.
Old 09/14/2015, 12:16   #9

elite*gold: 85
good idea , and if you did it put the limit by item serial ..the only way to prevent the cheat
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2015, 15:00   #10

Quote:
It'll. already controlled the fuse try's with Hardware ID. so no the Fuses will be connected with Charc ID & Hardware IP
i have 1 pc , 2 laptops so u didn't noticed that hwid can be changed ?
Old 09/14/2015, 17:06   #11

Quote:

Thats gonna be fine , its a brilliant idea .
Old 09/14/2015, 17:11   #12

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Useless idea (just increase the max+ each week/month, start with +6 or whatever).

Such system is ALWAYS abuseable. (Dont tell me its not, cause it is.)

You just force me/some others to buy for each fusing char an extra prem.
Old 09/14/2015, 18:02   #13

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Quote:

So after you're done with 500x try you can not fuse any more , and you'll need to wait for the next day.however, you can check the remains fuses available by pming BOT.
I'm completely against this.
like that those old users/players will have more benefits than the newly registered ones, they will be restricted by this limit.

For example: Hai I'm an old user, I've been playing in this server for nearly a month .. (my items + xx) so OP

newly registered user/player : Hai I would like like to play with ya but please hold on I'll work on my items .. (restricted by the alchemy limit)
fine I'll wait until tomorrow and the same cycle repeats itself .. 1 month later .. Hai I'm back let's play (my items + xx ) so OP ...
suddenly shocked and disappointed, he is far stronger than before.

Conclusion
''newly registered user/player'': bb I'm out
Hint: stuck with a limited amount of players unless if you're planning for something else

Yep a silly scenario but it's a fact.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/14/2015, 21:42   #14

Received Thanks: 1,371
What about remaking the elixirs and make it a random plus value for each elixir, not +1 all the time (:

Will make all bots confused and will be more gambling on the elixirs.
Old 09/15/2015, 00:42   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1Q B0SS View Post
i can move the item to another character + i can open in internet cafe

eaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by XENijX Edits View Post
Whatever you try someone will always abuse/cheat it in a way.

People can't play fairly, they only wanna be the ''best''

The 1st idea is nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by its.soul View Post
good idea , and if you did it put the limit by item serial ..the only way to prevent the cheat
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyGirL_ZSZC View Post
i have 1 pc , 2 laptops so u didn't noticed that hwid can be changed ?
Consider item serial number will be applied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
I'm completely against this.
like that those old users/players will have more benefits than the newly registered ones, they will be restricted by this limit.

For example: Hai I'm an old user, I've been playing in this server for nearly a month .. (my items + xx) so OP

newly registered user/player : Hai I would like like to play with ya but please hold on I'll work on my items .. (restricted by the alchemy limit)
fine I'll wait until tomorrow and the same cycle repeats itself .. 1 month later .. Hai I'm back let's play (my items + xx ) so OP ...
suddenly shocked and disappointed, he is far stronger than before.

Conclusion
''newly registered user/player'': bb I'm out
Hint: stuck with a limited amount of players unless if you're planning for something else

Yep a silly scenario but it's a fact.
Agree with you , but this is silkroad. old players always have advantage otherwise new players paying for their shit's .

But the community will start to flame on us i believe .

i'd think of limiting the plus for a certain period for example +5 for the first 2 weeks , increase the limit every week & re-adjust the rates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ​Goofie​ View Post
What about remaking the elixirs and make it a random plus value for each elixir, not +1 all the time (:

Will make all bots confused and will be more gambling on the elixirs.
That will be hardcore since there will be many scenarios to get the current plus of an item [ since item can be stored on pet inv. , player inventory , guild store , player store , Equip the item ETC. ( it's already shitty with +1 sequence , imagine with a random sequence )
Thanks
1 User