Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

If u're not on any pServer, what do u recommend?

Closed Thread

Old 11/21/2009, 23:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
try out ksro best sro of all time u get 100faster then ecsro

Old 11/21/2009, 23:24   #17

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by hahamom View Post
any server that sells sun items for real cash is always fail and therefore ruins the fun.Swsro2 is not that great as every1 think it just has less people,less lag and there is no difference between swsro1 and 2 its only that 2 is p2p and 1 is f2p its pretty pointless. Just wait till a new server releases.
Why? They only sell suns up to 7d. And weapons/equips up to 8d. No one lv90 is fighting with those, lol. All the suns in VIP are dropped, nothing is bought.

Oh and btw, isn't SwSRO2 the server that has sun 10d weaps on the item mall for 4k silks?

Old 11/22/2009, 01:08   #18

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,295
#Closed, offtopic and we already answered him.

Closed Thread

« Swsro | Private SRO Questions. »

Similar Threads
Aion Pserver Which one You Recommend?
05/07/2010 - Aion Private Server - 17 Replies
If there is an Aion Pserver out there. Which one you guys recommend? I am looking forward an Aion server with a lot of players and high rates if possible
Recommend me a Dekaron Pserver
01/23/2009 - Private Server Advertising - 6 Replies
hi i was wondering if anyone can recommend me a dekaron server i searched around and i only found servers that was down, used hamachi or didnt even has a homepage. i want somewhat high rates other than that im not picky thx in adv...
Which bot do you recommend?
11/10/2007 - Archlord - 10 Replies
Ok guys, I'm very new to this whole botting thing so I was just wondering what bot you recommend? It needs to work for Vista and I'm playing a level 20 mage... any thoughts?
recommend me a bot plx
08/31/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
archer bot for auto heal/arrow refill single shot based searching right now but lets face it there over alot of bots out there and i will have to read them all which i will do if no one helps but help plx. anyone know or use a bot that can do...
Can anybody recommend
12/22/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 9 Replies
Can anybody recommend another free MMorpg like CO, because when CO bring out the new currency. I think its going to screw the game up. I like many other people cant affored to buy dbz, or the new currency when it comes out. The new currency is...