Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guild & Union

Discussion on Guild & Union within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guild & Union

hello

guild number limit and union limit offset have ?

thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guild/Union emblems
10/31/2012 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
Hi all, i got a problem with guild/union emblems, I'm getting this error in ShardManager: http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/2494/23406477. png Any solution?
Union-Guild icons help
06/07/2012 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hello guys! Where can i find some union guild icons? I don't want those normal images, i want a whole icon made by union and guild, you know what i mean? I saw a guild with Nyan cat icon, can someone gimme a download link of those kind of icons? I repeat, i dont want normal images. Thanks!
Union/Guild Emblem competition SW "Renegades" Union!
03/01/2012 - SRO Private Server - 52 Replies
Because some poeple dont like the emblem we have now. We want to get a new 1. Vote by your guild leader !! http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/676/unionmarks.p ng My favoriet
Guild & Union Emblems.
12/12/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey , its not my first guild made... and i cant find a cool emblems now... yes im lazy to work and make my own one.. cause i havent any programms yet and it would take some days to make it all cool , clean and good... So if u know any website ( Just not the one where u can choose korean , japanese and vietnamese emblems.. and it shows u thousand idiotish dumb lil screens xDd. ) or found a pic in google.. send it there.. i really need it. =/ What i want is two 16x16 pictures for guild and uni...
Guild/Union [sjSRO]
03/26/2009 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hello, I currently have a level 4 guild looking for English speaking players to join and we are looking to make alliances with some English speaking unions. Some details about us is that we are a fairly new guild, we love to have fun but we get serious when needed, we are guild of Thieves. Our guild name is AlphaOmega. Requirements to join; -At least know how to communicate enough in English to be able to speak to fellow guild members and union members. -Any level is allowed. -You...