Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

type ur silkroad screnshot here

Discussion on type ur silkroad screnshot here within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow type ur silkroad screnshot here

Old 11/12/2009, 19:23   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,072
#closed

Thanks
6 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Own NPC name/type
05/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Anyone knows how to change NPCs name or make a own type with own name? Thx for any answers :)
i need NPC type
05/03/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
i wanna Npc type i want make in my server like santa npc and Christmas tree somthing like that npcs
what type
04/02/2008 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
anyone have idea for great pvp/pk/tw build for WR ? what build is better for u Fist WR Str min for leather / agi min. for fist and give all in CON = Good tank vs mg / ep / wf , not bad dodge for mele and much hp / cri or Sword WR str for Heavy armor"90lvl uniq so 240 +/- , dex to swords and all in CON last skill Sword can own all mages in one hit and remember i buy slow swords green , it have nice dmg ;) i do it sure in 95 + lvl
Need item type and token type boot
03/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi All programers and makers of boots, Great job. Could some one make item and token type boot for patch 5118. Please
New type of bot
12/09/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I don't think anyones come up with the bot yet, but here goes. Anyone want to make a bot for tg. It logs back in after it disconnects and puts your character back to the spot in tg you want it to. Then there can be a bunch of settings like scatter up scatter down, night devil glitch, water elf glitch. All kinds of good stuff like that.... if theres a bot already like this im sorry for posting and could i get a link to it