Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Advertisement Rules Update -

Discussion on Advertisement Rules Update - within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: Do you agree with this idea?
Yes, I completely support it! 34 70.83%
No, It's too much work to download two things. 10 20.83%
Maybe, I've posted an explanation in the thread. 4 8.33%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05/08/2015, 17:20   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ​Exo View Post
Since we're discussing rule adjustments, there's one thing I would like to add.

Database releases, these are kinda dangerous tho. As you know, most people use frequent passwords and sharing their user information could lead to the leakage of much more important stuff like emails or could even match their epvp login info. If a rule that stats that sharing a database with account tables is forbidden, it would be great.
I think that uploading an uncleaned account database is forbidden. I have seen several threads which got closed because of that.
Old 05/08/2015, 18:04   #32

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicanoo View Post
I think that uploading an uncleaned account database is forbidden. I have seen several threads which got closed because of that.
I know but in some cases it's too late. I am thinking that every thread in the release section must be reviewed before it's shown to public and even adding a choice that decides what type of release is that [Bot/DB/Query,etc].
Old 05/09/2015, 18:21   #33
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Is not that it's forbiden

It happens that some times(most of them), the "cleaned" Account DB is about 200mb

I just simply assume that a clean db(which I have) is light and small(size)

But yeah, we could enforce this
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2015, 11:00   #34

elite*gold: 10
sure sure