Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Question] Silkroad Developer

Old 05/17/2015, 21:57   #31

elite*gold: 0
+1 Skipper i guess so

« Aktuelle Silkroad Server [German] | DataBase Over limit »

Similar Threads
2 Very important suggestion for web developer from experienced developer [English]]
11/21/2011 - General Coding - 0 Replies
I have been developing websites now over 3 years now. My biggest regret is i started developing web sites without knowing CSS & Jquery. Yes before starting development learn CSS 3 and Jquery. These are even more important than your programming...
[Question To All Pro's At Eo Developer's about droping stars bug]
07/04/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
my server is online for 1 month ago all was goin fine. After 2 weeks ppl asked for higer compose rates . i raised it to them and the pet's raised at 7-14 mark per 1 compose after 2 days from that more than 5 player's said that they are having...
Wemade buys over Silkroad Online developer
06/16/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 2 Replies
Just 2 days back, Wemade signed an agreement to buy over Joymax CEO's and 3 other important board members' shares, which is around 25.8%. With this, Wemade has taken control of a company best known for its multi-language MMO hit, Silkroad Online....
Wemade buys over Silkroad Online developer
06/08/2010 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 11 Replies
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss59/gamenews86/wemade-1.png Just 2 days back, Wemade signed an agreement to buy over Joymax CEO's and 3 other important board members' shares, which is around 25.8%. With this, Wemade has taken control of a...
A question for DeSwa or for any developer
06/26/2008 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 1 Replies
Hi All: A question for DeSwa or for any developer: could change the SibiPrecincts, so you have auto training? and the Autologin professional + SibiPrecincts would be a perfect pack of bot =D when the pj dies, buy potions, repair weapon,...