Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Warning]Scammed for 1bil in SJSRO new

Discussion on [Warning]Scammed for 1bil in SJSRO new within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Warning]Scammed for 1bil in SJSRO new

Well some of you will probably laugh and say "Owned" or some bullshit. But for the people who are actually honest and want to enjoy the game without this kind of bullshit, here is a warning. Do not trust this player: ROOO on sjsro new server. I doubt he will try to scam again on this character, but just in-case here is some proof. I have a video of him running away after scamming me. The agreement was for a Sun 9D Chest garm for 2.5bil. He was supposed to put up 2 items: 1 item for 999,999,999 and another for 500,000,000. I was going to buy the 999m item and then he would put in the sun and I would buy both remaining items. I bought the 999m item and he closed his stall, used his berzerk and ran away.

Enjoy the video you ******* ******. I know you think its funny.

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2009, 04:25   #2

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Only stupid people gets scammed, but.. i feel sorry for u
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2009, 04:27   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,072
#closed
Discussion will just leave to flame etc.
Plus the video seem to be hq or something. 180MB... Download at your own risk. But I wouldn't download if you ask me personally. What's done is done and if he makes a new character there's know way we would no. Sorry for your lost btw. I can feel your hurt and Im sure everyone will offer best wishes to you.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread