Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Finally, a new hope.

Discussion on Finally, a new hope. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 04/06/2015, 13:16   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWickedNite View Post
You have no point, that's the point.
ok, what's your deal?
Old 04/15/2015, 15:33   #62

Who's Bodo?
Old 04/15/2015, 17:57   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stath View Post
So basically after they have done this, the number of the new opened servers will be reduced in a noticeable manner at least this is my point of view. If they don't have enough money/ knowledge to keep their server running, they wouldn't host their own one anymore.
I think difference wont be noticeable, still global servers are for people who knows something, there is really small community of real servers rest are just trashes. Best ddos protection wont help you if you are not in that small community of experienced owners.
Old 04/15/2015, 18:08   #64

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066

that escalated quickly...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2015, 18:57   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carillon View Post
Who's Bodo?
I'd ask you a similar question, who are you?
Old 04/16/2015, 03:39   #66

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
I could give you a few examples, Akasch, ZiCo, but I'm afraid I have to stop right here because I don't know anyone else XD, other people are just OVH cheap *****.

i used to buy the same package for proxy (standard= 300$) and i got the same discount and i wasn't an old customer back then, currently using DS-3 from hyper kind better than ovh ****** customer service

dunno but i feel like ppl from hyper filter can do anything if u negotiate them well and u are right also if u are an old customer like i got good discount for the proxy package when i started dealing with them but after like 7 months i started to ask them for more things which they trusted me to do it like delaying my bills and other stuff #Poor
Old 04/16/2015, 04:06   #67

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROXENIIX View Post

why did akasch Banned?!

can any one tell me ??

Some one have another Point you got Argument with him
= He banned ?!

Need some Explain !
Old 04/16/2015, 12:27   #68

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizen_ View Post
i used to buy the same package for proxy (standard= 300$) and i got the same discount and i wasn't an old customer back then, currently using DS-3 from hyper kind better than ovh ****** customer service

dunno but i feel like ppl from hyper filter can do anything if u negotiate them well and u are right also if u are an old customer like i got good discount for the proxy package when i started dealing with them but after like 7 months i started to ask them for more things which they trusted me to do it like delaying my bills and other stuff #Poor
OVH is known as having a absolutely **** network, I remember once I ordered a server which was located in North France(my previous server being located in London UK), the difference for 70% of the players on my server was of 80-100+ping, comparing to the UK server, which makes no sense whatsoever.If the new server was located in US or Canada, yea sure I would understand that, also OVH's customer support is ****, they don't even work on weekends, or at least have some people that answer tickets during the weekend.

I personally always went with redstation, it's a UK company which offers really good servers and a great network, the customer support is also impecable, I have nothing to say against it since I've been their customer for about 2 years now, however they are a little bit pricy.But then I always had to buy Hyperfilter, for obvious reasons.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2015, 16:12   #69

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
OVH is known as having a absolutely **** network, I remember once I ordered a server which was located in North France(my previous server being located in London UK), the difference for 70% of the players on my server was of 80-100+ping, comparing to the UK server, which makes no sense whatsoever.If the new server was located in US or Canada, yea sure I would understand that, also OVH's customer support is ****, they don't even work on weekends, or at least have some people that answer tickets during the weekend.

I personally always went with redstation, it's a UK company which offers really good servers and a great network, the customer support is also impecable, I have nothing to say against it since I've been their customer for about 2 years now, however they are a little bit pricy.But then I always had to buy Hyperfilter, for obvious reasons.
so right,
ye i remember all the time there is a network maintenance going, and about customer service after a while with ovh i started to call them directly using phone since i lost hope that they will answer my tickets.
Old 04/17/2015, 21:40   #70

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamoelpap3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROXENIIX View Post

why did akasch Banned?!

can any one tell me ??

Some one have another Point you got Argument with him
= He banned ?!

Need some Explain !
Chill down. Corex banned me for a post from 5-6 months ago. Reason: Writing swear words.

Somebody probably asslicked him enough, will open a complaint thread later and let my **** get sucked for good.