Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weird error when restoring a DB [SQL2012]

Discussion on Weird error when restoring a DB [SQL2012] within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Weird error when restoring a DB [SQL2012]

So i was working on a clean DB for the past few days but i happened to find a good DB that can be my start , well anyway here is the error that occurs whenever i try to restore it [ it happens with VT account / Shard / ShardLOG ]

BTW a question [ How can i backup a database that i have worked in ] & [ How can i do something in the game and let the game update for the users ? ]

Thanks in advance ^_^
Old 03/08/2015, 10:14   #2

elite*gold: 56

30sec google
Old 03/08/2015, 11:22   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
^

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]RESTORING DB ERROR
10/23/2014 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM? http://i62.tinypic.com/35k6hdw.jpg THANKS IN ADVANCE :)
weird error in sro
04/02/2013 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I have a very weird error when i open the launcher and i click start sro will not start he show me 2 times a black screen and then he stops.. Sro dont give an error or something. I hope someone can help me
Weird error
12/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
I wanted to set up a server on hamachi just to test some stuff.. yesterday i tried with sql2008 r2, now im using 2005, but i keep getting this error after i click start in the launcher http://oi39.tinypic.com/2mhzpth.jpg the weird thing is that while the server files are running on my PC, i can't connect to any server... firewall is disabled, ports open, tried with clean media.pk2 and loader too, but i get the same error..
weird error
05/12/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
ok so i found my old account (yay:mofo:) It's in 2moons, and I can logg in and select charc. ect but then when i say connect, I go back to the loggin screen and when i type my id/pw in again, it says my IP is already connected... :confused:
No restoring while restoring in BotJail
09/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
So ok, i checked the CO main page and i saw that there was a new function "Restore your character" ah well.. i do have a char thats stuck in bot jail so i thought, lets delete him and try to restore it, ok people the therory is: Your character WONT be send back to TC or whatever when you deleted him and when you restored him on the CO Site! I just wanted to make that clear... cuz when i read the forum (and i read a lot) all i can see is "Help get me out of BotJail" just pay the DB's and thats...