Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MISTERYOUS] Found , but what does it mean?!

Discussion on [MISTERYOUS] Found , but what does it mean?! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[MISTERYOUS] Found , but what does it mean?!

Found it , maybe some more regions that should be launched but never happend? Maybe they will be in the next Client wich Joymax is going to release soon for the Arabian Update ( Yeah , they finaly made it, lol ). Would be intressting what that could be and may proove the realisitc thougts 'bout the 140 Cap with 5 Different Races, what do you think?
Old 02/05/2015, 18:47   #2

This is pretty old, I saw this on the official sro site like 6 or 7 years ago. We've been waiting for the islam race for a long time, but it seems that they will never add it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2015, 18:48   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
It's probably just new cities, I doubt it'll be seperate races
Old 02/05/2015, 18:51   #4

Hmm, sounds logic. But Why they didn't announce the Islamic Race with the upcoming Arabian Update?

Source:
Old 02/05/2015, 18:55   #5

Received Thanks: 3,766
They did yes, but I highly doubt they'll be adding new races to a game which is slowly dying. Maybe as a way to 'bring people back', but with the delays & slow leveling speeds, I'll probably never return there personally. If they added a Heaven race, what would the classes / race name be? Angels & Demons? Lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2015, 19:46   #6

Hmm, true.
Old 02/05/2015, 21:48   #7

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Most of us(including myself) would still play if they would host their servers in Europe, like they did with sro-r, those servers were hosted in UK and had a big success, after they've been moved back to Korea it became pretty pointless.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/06/2015, 02:27   #8
Chat Killer In Duty

Received Thanks: 6,469
I always wondered what happened to all this content

there are several stuff implemented on the client already
Old 02/06/2015, 10:52   #9

Move the location, add new races and increase the exp rates a bit = Fyl serwlar

I would play it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/06/2015, 11:14   #10

SRO still has some good points. But Joymax ****** it up this time again :3
Old 02/06/2015, 11:57   #11
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,380
Everyone want the good old times back, but its pointless.
Joymax patched to many ***** in his game and many privat servers are trying to bring the old times back. (Sadly most of the server are failing)

So Joymax is dead, thats my opinion
Old 02/06/2015, 13:42   #12

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
I still like how p-servers had arabian maps on their servers before the official one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2015, 16:21   #13

Well, even if iSRO failed , i'd would like to see a complete new start right from cap 80 up to 100 Max, that was my fav. times , even if it would be 1x rates, i'd really love it. Anyway, gonna check the new Client for sure, hoping to find something intressting
Old 02/06/2015, 16:31   #14

It is just about the arabian part 1 and later 2 (will probably take again about more than 5-6 years to add it *troll* most of the pservers do have it already).

But tbh, if they want to resurrect their game - either go for the new race or just shut down the servers.

Edit: The new client doesn't have anything new you could start off with.
Maps are the same except arabia part obviously, weapons are the same, mobs are the same even the new one, etc.
If you want some new stuff - you have to wait for the 126-130 region, since most of the people haven't see the official mobs in that region (the large fire tree area in front of devils garden + devils garden instance itself, and petra's dungeon), or you are getting an access to their database and check there for their new triggers
Old 02/06/2015, 22:02   #15

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWickedNite View Post
Most of us(including myself) would still play if they would host their servers in Europe, like they did with sro-r, those servers were hosted in UK and had a big success, after they've been moved back to Korea it became pretty pointless.
Yep, they were pretty unstable. New race and a host in europe would totally change the game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsome View Post
Everyone want the good old times back, but its pointless.
Joymax patched to many ***** in his game and many privat servers are trying to bring the old times back. (Sadly most of the server are failing)

So Joymax is dead, thats my opinion
Were p-servers forbidden and JOYMAX would fighten against it all SRO players that are addicted would go back (including me, lol.) but it wouldn't be fun anymore like earlier.. 110 + ruined it totally...
Thanks
2 Users