Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Will there ever be another PlaySRO/Seidenkraft?

Discussion on Will there ever be another PlaySRO/Seidenkraft? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Will there ever be another PlaySRO/Seidenkraft?

It was just such an awesome server. I haven't been able to find anything similar to it since it closed almost 2 years ago.
What do you guys think?
Old 01/02/2015, 08:22   #2

What made them unique was they had several servers through their network.
I think it would be nice if one of the larger groups would launch other servers, such as Elamidas or Conflict since they have so many players and have plenty of income to open more.

Right now is the best time to open a 70-80 cap server since so many are failing hard right now because of careless owners making poor decisions.
110-130 cap has been done too much imo and is difficult to balance.
Old 01/02/2015, 10:04   #3

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Yes, troy;

Playsro/seidenkraft was almost hated by everyone, and was successful as ****, also, it was poorly developed.
The same will happen with troy, but this time, they'll only watch it rise like pigs and they'll have nothing to do with it.. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF EM

Imagine the maximum developing limits that has been reached till the moment has been already existed, wouldn't it be playsro v2?
Old 01/02/2015, 10:22   #4

Received Thanks: 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by 鳳凰城 View Post
Yes, troy;

Playsro/seidenkraft was almost hated by everyone, and was successful as ****, also, it was poorly developed.
The same will happen with troy, but this time, they'll only watch it rise like pigs and they'll have nothing to do with it.. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF EM

Imagine the maximum developing limits that has been reached till the moment has been already existed, wouldn't it be playsro v2?
Developing my ***, since 2011/2012 I keep hearing this...

I haven't seen a Third Race by now (Wasn't that promised here by a Guy?) , I haven't seen completely new designed Skills(Recoloring doesn't count) , I havent't seen Uniques made from the scratch (Recoloring them as well doesn't count) , I haven't ...

I could go on an on but all I see here is People doing some Queries and calling that Developement or some Auto Equipment Systems.

If you want DEVELOPEMENT, start Decrypting the File Formats in the Client and you're able to pull off something, Queries won't add an Third Race.

*This isn't a Hate Post*

Seidenkraft was successful at that time because of simple edits and at that time, whole Community was just looking for a standard SRO and higher Rates. Overfilling a Server with trash Content can also be a cause for the Death of an Server.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 01/02/2015, 12:17   #5

No, there will no longer be any PlaySro/Seidenkraft, but eventualy there might be a similar server opened.
Old 01/02/2015, 12:45   #6

elite*gold: 122

Check this, for sure not from the real owners

About other thing;
Pho, words are words, that's not action.
Ya know, that half of community like you and half hate, you may do a amazing server, you may, alright, but you won't reach the capacity from playsro/seidenkraft servers.

I'm non such a hater, but for now you're describing it in glowing terms.
Would be better if things make happens, not words.
Old 01/02/2015, 13:28   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0 View Post
I havent't seen Uniques made from the scratch (Recoloring them as well doesn't count)
Although I agree with your post totally, but I have seen a unique made from scratch @Elamidas. This and the M4A1 model were probably the only "unique" things that caught my attention.
Old 01/02/2015, 13:50   #8

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
I hope so, I need a challenge.
Old 01/02/2015, 15:45   #9

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0 View Post
Developing my ***, since 2011/2012 I keep hearing this...

I haven't seen a Third Race by now (Wasn't that promised here by a Guy?) , I haven't seen completely new designed Skills(Recoloring doesn't count) , I havent't seen Uniques made from the scratch (Recoloring them as well doesn't count) , I haven't ...
We did start working on a 3rd race before, but thats **** ton of work. Never continued.. wasnt really worth the time in the end. (yeh i did promise it.. but meh. Found more awesome stuff to develop)

We have designed uniques from scratch. Entirely from scratch. Skalidor & Elamidas
Also got the M4A1 and AK47 ingame.. as well as two spaceships for the lulz.
Old 01/02/2015, 16:58   #10

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
playsro was successful because they had the money to ddos everyone and protect themselves
and no there wont be any **** like it again
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2015, 21:15   #11

Received Thanks: 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by blablaRoyal View Post
We did start working on a 3rd race before, but thats **** ton of work. Never continued.. wasnt really worth the time in the end. (yeh i did promise it.. but meh. Found more awesome stuff to develop)

We have designed uniques from scratch. Entirely from scratch. Skalidor & Elamidas
Also got the M4A1 and AK47 ingame.. as well as two spaceships for the lulz.
Spaceship in that timeline, well ... I'd call it Paradox!
SRO needs more tales about Gods and their Mythology, sadly Joymax never went that far and just threw some Monsters in with names like Seth, Horus and Iris. Without a background Story at all...

You better had finished that stuff, but a Rock-Paper-Scissor Situation in SRO won't solve anything like EU Strong vs CHN, CHN Strong vs Third Race, Third Race Strong vs EU.

As most of the People's who "could" create a Third Race, would bring that Situation, yet isn't a real Solution at all.

Doesn't matter really, there's always one Server which announces a Grand Opening and the Owner overhypes that one. Those Servers are basically full in the beginning, but they keep dying slowly and in the end, they can barely break 150-200 Players at all since another Server opened and the Hype started once again.

It's a **** evil circle without end.
Old 01/03/2015, 21:45   #12

Elimadas is a perfect example. They started off with about 4500, then dropped to 1000-1500 within a few weeks. Although that's still a decent number, hopefully they can keep it.
Old 01/04/2015, 00:20   #13

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baboon_King View Post
Elimadas is a perfect example. They started off with about 4500, then dropped to 1000-1500 within a few weeks. Although that's still a decent number, hopefully they can keep it.
What would you do if the owner of a server would tell everyone that he's going to stop doing updates? stay and play?
Old 02/21/2015, 14:57   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baboon_King View Post
It was just such an awesome server. I haven't been able to find anything similar to it since it closed almost 2 years ago.
What do you guys think?
I guess not
Old 02/21/2015, 15:08   #15

You're running out of money already?