Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Got some Ideas? Post em!

Discussion on Got some Ideas? Post em! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 12/28/2014, 18:29   #16

elite*gold: 2
ooo i see another flame war cummin, *grabs popcorn*
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2014, 18:32   #17

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSuNooP View Post
ooo i see another flame war cummin, *grabs popcorn*
Nope , It will be cleaned
Old 12/28/2014, 19:23   #18

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Why changing the subject?
Old 12/28/2014, 19:51   #19

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidyftw View Post
Nope , It will be cleaned
wait, first let's enjoy the show ^^
Old 12/28/2014, 19:58   #20

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSuNooP View Post
id want that for league of legends and dota.
this forum need it more.
Old 12/28/2014, 20:35   #21

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by 鳳凰城 View Post
Why changing the subject?
wat ?
Old 12/28/2014, 20:37   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
wat ?
Quote:
Get random blue or stat category (BR, Phys Def, STR, INT, Attk Ratio..)
Get random value to add for pre-selected blue/stat category (above). Values have a min and max range of course.
relate
Old 12/28/2014, 20:40   #23

Quote:
relate
So you are basically indicating that we are copying you. On an unfinished thread.. ._. Which is not even released yet... .__.
Old 12/28/2014, 20:41   #24

elite*gold: 122
in elamidas wat everyone wants is 1 thing: EU Race
Old 12/28/2014, 20:41   #25

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Thanks for copying me .. AGAIN! You prove how awful you're day by day; The thread of troy *incomplete* was already @behance, you just took 1% of it *clap*

Aint something special for هندي
Don't take my words offensively, but i have been browsing this Forum for a quite long period of time and most of your posts you're talking about your content.
Everything is either stolen or copied from you, sounds like you own these files and all Copyrights belongs to you? These files are already stolen you can't blame someone on modifying & developing them even if he copied your idea you have no rights to whine all the time about it, Just let things go and live with it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2014, 20:45   #26

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tustin1337 View Post
Don't take my words offensively, but i have been browsing this Forum for a quite long period of time and most of your posts you're talking about your content.
Everything is either stolen or copied from you, sounds like you own these files and all Copyrights belongs to you? These files are already stolen you can't blame someone on modifying & developing them even if he copied your idea you have no rights to whine all the time about it, Just let things go and live with it.
He probably needs his mouth shut, he thinks if he "met" one ddoser that couldn't keep his server down he's invincible.
Old 12/28/2014, 20:48   #27

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWickedNite View Post
He probably needs his mouth shut, he thinks if he "met" one ddoser that couldn't keep his server down he's invincible.
Nobody's invincible and YES DDoS poses a lot of security concerns even on HPP itself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2014, 20:54   #28

Quote:
Respect for a reason: you know what you're talking about
It proves a point, at all, I'm happy, because for the third year, people are still copying me .. beside, why would I care?
In common, it's all about jelliness. dafuq is it anyway?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWickedNite View Post
For private servers' environmental, yes, we're invincible
Quote:
Nobody's invincible and YES DDoS poses a lot of security concerns even on HPP itself.
true

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
So you are basically indicating that we are copying you. On an unfinished thread.. ._. Which is not even released yet... .__.
yes

btw, for your human sense of intelligence, try to enhance it a lil bit better, you can't hide the fact that you and your bitching-machine team have been copying me all the time and even on the latest one, how did you know that's aint -finished- thread? which basically proves a point: you loaded the project @behance, read it all, extracted what you want and what's attractive, got mad, pm'd someone in your team by what we've, it *yes, it's a contempt* decided to copy it.. impressed yet?

//

anyway, we know already that some useless cheap people will try to copy us as always, that's why I put the unfinished randomized thread. for those who are focusing on every single inch, the thread is mostly duplicated *in-text* for the most fields. it's not even 40% of the total.

Damn, we're so damn good; not only being begged to sell / give hints for our shits, but being copied too..
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2014, 21:02   #29

The question is, why would people copy you ?
Old 12/28/2014, 21:03   #30

elite*gold: 0
Whenever you playing with your hands you should get more than BOT players but it's impossible.
When you botting you can get STR-INT-STAMINA stones , elixirs , immo items , much more. But what about when you make trade ? Just gold for buy that items and then if you STR BLADE like me you can't kill any Unique i mean Uruchi isyutaru so you can't get the other items too.. DEADLOCK SILKROAD