Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[ECSRO VIP] GM shows video

Old   #16

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,795
lol ocean is nice making him a gm, and some people would do anything to become a gm... and this guy just ***** it up by having some fun >_>

Old   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,719
the question is... was that a hacker-gm, or a simple ****** off team member? ^^

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
the question is... was that a hacker-gm, or a simple ****** off team member? ^^
We will never know, lulz.

But it's pretty stupid to see that Ocean is just trying to run his business on his own, he probably has another job and a life, and kids just try to ruin it. I mean, he might not be the best person in the world, but **** it, we all played/play in ECSRO, and it is indeed the best pServer out there, no doubt at all, it is the one with the least lags, it is actually playable. And then, all you guys can do it flame them and hack them, you could at least give some respect. I haven't played ECSRO in a while, but seriously, you play there for free, you only pay if you want (that's why it is called "donations"), don't **** it up -.-
Old   #19

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post

But it's pretty stupid to see that Ocean is just trying to run his business on his own, he probably has another job and a life, and kids just try to ruin it. I mean, he might not be the best person in the world, but **** it, we all played/play in ECSRO, and it is indeed the best pServer out there, no doubt at all, it is the one with the least lags, it is actually playable. And then, all you guys can do it flame them and hack them, you could at least give some respect. I haven't played ECSRO in a while, but seriously, you play there for free, you only pay if you want (that's why it is called "donations"), don't **** it up -.-
Guys,ignore that,**** ecsro up ;D

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lashtal View Post
Guys,ignore that,**** ecsro up ;D
Lol, I bet you probably got banned for botting in ECSRO...

Dude, don't like it, don't play it, don't donate, don't speak about it
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21

SunSRO without delay & lags,getting to 100 would take hmm a month without bot...

So why would I need bot?
Old   #22

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by hagahaga View Post
lol ocean is nice making him a gm, and some people would do anything to become a gm... and this guy just ***** it up by having some fun >_>
mehehehe lol, example from vip:"id give ma **** to ocean to be a GM...:'("

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post

hes pretty right u know, but, at that hacking part, i think its just a way of warning them, how bad their spyware are, i mean , if they protected their comps better, this wouldnt have happened (supposing that this was cos a keylogger).
Old   #23

a month? oh please.. 1 week maximally 2 for noobs if they dont farm and dont care about their items like turks
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarisOwnZ View Post
a month? oh please.. 1 week maximally 2 for noobs if they dont farm and dont care about their items like turks
naw lol, actually there are pro turks out there (liek me ^^, ma sjsro chars is an exception tho :P), and lol how can you be so sure that turks doesnt care bout their items and farming?...
Old   #25

Received Thanks: 1,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by attix12 View Post
lol how can you be so sure that turks doesnt care bout their items and farming?...
He meant the opposite.Any way what is the point of doing this...if i were a Gm there i wouldn't do such immature actions ._.
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by attix12 View Post
naw lol, actually there are pro turks out there (liek me ^^, ma sjsro chars is an exception tho :P), and lol how can you be so sure that turks doesnt care bout their items and farming?...
i am sure because on every silkroad server i palyed only 10 lvl higher turks could kill me i easily pwned 9 lv highers
Old   #27

about the question "Angry Team member or hacker?" -
Here is teh answer (Youtube description)

Who was the GM?
The GM char was Ocean's GM char.
A Team member found out ID and PW, passed the IP acces and used it.
This is not the regular VIP GM [GM]Alysia.

Now was it a hacker or an angry team member? - both
It was an angry Team member who hacked Ocean's ID/PW and passed the IP Acces.
Old   #28

Received Thanks: 1,532
ecsro will always suck until they get euro with party mobs for the crappy exp or raise the dam exp 30x+. Hnadgrinding for hours is for people with nothing else to do.
Old   #29

vip is perfect lol with 15x rates.

15x rates are the ideal rates i think, u get to 90 like in a month max with 15x rates.
Old   #30

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
ecsro will always suck until they get euro with party mobs for the crappy exp or raise the dam exp 30x+. Hnadgrinding for hours is for people with nothing else to do.
euro ***** up the game, overpowered buffs, people complain if u use the buffs and if u dont use those buffs u get owned by any chinese char..
also 15x is good, it suppose to be "hard" to level up to a high level... also when you reach 90 the game gets booring so its good if u dont reach 90 to fast