Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Congratulations! SilkRoad Online is officially dead.

Discussion on Congratulations! SilkRoad Online is officially dead. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/13/2017, 07:35   #121

elite*gold: 0
Joymax will merge their servers again and again untill we all leave
Old 03/13/2017, 08:06   #122

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFXzoon View Post
Joymax will merge their servers again and again untill we all leave
hopefully soon, so another puplisher can finally buy those files and licenses to make Silkroad great again
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2017, 13:34   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
hopefully soon, so another puplisher can finally buy those files and licenses to make Silkroad great again
What is a puplisher?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/13/2017, 15:34   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2111 View Post
What is a puplisher?
I heard blizzard is planning to buy silkroad
Old 03/15/2017, 21:02   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRON- View Post
I heard blizzard is planning to buy silkroad

Why would Blizard buy dead game?
Old 04/23/2017, 13:03   #126

Global sro seems dead because of privates!
Old 03/15/2018, 09:41   #127

4 years passed since first post in this tread , and the game still not dead ,joymax still make money....
Old 03/16/2018, 23:23   #128

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilaritu View Post
4 years passed since first post in this tread , and the game still not dead ,joymax still make money....
Yea. Servers are not offline. But all servers except the newest one are pretty much dead in terms of player activity.
Old 04/05/2018, 21:21   #129

elite*gold: 240
2013 - My server, one of the most active had around 100 real players, probably a few extra that
(I know because I bought 50% of the accounts from those real players and I would run my parties in every level of mobs)
2018 - I no longer play but the amount is roughly the same. Keep in mind that only happened because of the server merges.
(Info from friends who still play and other people who just afk bot to sell gold)
Old 04/06/2018, 05:31   #130

There are MMOs with far less people than that... I would say that at the very best SRO has around 5-7k active players... Which is even worse considering that the game is Worldwide(Has people from different continents).
Aion for example, Both in NA and EU servers have less than 5k players, same for Tera... Not that it's a good thing, just considering that SRO is older than those, its not so bad in the end.
Old 04/06/2018, 17:20   #131

ALL SERVERS FAILL BECUSE OF GMS LIKE THIS

[GM] Muhab - 03/17/2018
Hi
Farris whats your problem ?
Farris - 03/17/2018
the problem is Connection to Silkroad Server terminated (10054). when i conet ith sbot not logined its termintes client
[12:01:46] * Client polls serverlist
[12:01:46] * Info: Now hiding client on first connect...
[12:01:46] * LoginManager: Artificially waiting some time, then sending login info...
[12:01:51] * Connection to Silkroad Server terminated (10054).
[12:01:51] * Terminating Silkroad client.
so any help? or just leave ur server :smile:
Farris - 03/17/2018
??
[GM] Muhab - 03/17/2018
ı am not speak english bro
Old 04/07/2018, 00:39   #132

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Satelite_I View Post
There are MMOs with far less people than that... I would say that at the very best SRO has around 5-7k active players... Which is even worse considering that the game is Worldwide(Has people from different continents).
Aion for example, Both in NA and EU servers have less than 5k players, same for Tera... Not that it's a good thing, just considering that SRO is older than those, its not so bad in the end.
5-6k on iSRO? I think thats too much. Thats probably the amount of players combined with pServer players.
My guess would be around 2500 - 3500 unique players on all official servers (including JCP servers).

Just take a look into the party network and compare it with the good old days.
There usually are 2 - 4 pages. A lot of them hosted by spammers who sell gold. Towns are also empty except the high level areas. Reminds on tSRO, cSRO and so on. And they had around 150 - 300 players per server.
Old 05/20/2018, 04:10   #133

Okay, here's the thing, ladies and gentlemen. Lovely four years passed away since my prediction was barely right. Of course, I knew that there gonna be a new merge, here's it.

But, lemme expose my new predictions. (Okay, this is the twentieth of May 2018)

*Silkroad is an ADDICTION* is the most basic deduction I'd describe these four years. People are still playing. The rate of players is very stable, maybe better with a small rising up in the amount of current players. We can easily admit that there are maybe some new players who like to play from time to time. Maybe also could be due to a slight return from old players who has always been addicted to this game.

There are two solutions to help getting better the current situation. Joymax would earn all of our hearts again if it could release a new race (or some kind of a major update that we've been always waiting for) and in that time and that time only it could open (exactly like in the past) 50 servers that are willing to fill up so warmly in two weeks maximum. The second solution could simply be Blizzard buying the game and working hard on it to revive it and release a totally new game afterwards with better graphics, etc.

You expected a solution from our part, no. I don't believe in private solutions. This won't be any, believe me. That's why the current PrivateSRO scene is very very messed up. All the servers are shit and always be the same expect DemonRoad (that's what I call exactly consistency in work xD) and yeah, you just keep opening Electus and closing it after some time. Current players don't believe anymore in PrivateSRO. We stopped liking it for real, very uninhabitable and incoherent way of servers that will never succeed too easily. It needs a big staff of pro developers and backwards it a good company that stands behind them so faithfully to help financing economically and socially the project.

To my opinion, I think that many players left SRO because of PrivateSRO. It was a total mess, it still and it always be! Believe these facts. That's why I'm less likely to join any PrivateSRO server because I know that playing in that server doesn't really worth since I know (that after a year or two) it is going to get closed. So, I won't donate or pay to an administration that doesn't take care of anything at some point. PrivateSRO is a big fail in the history of SilkRoad. Yeh, I knew, it was totally fun. But heh, it is over, guys. Everything is over.

Joymax has two solutions, either reviving iSRO with major updates (and when I say major updates, I mean, *Graphics/Races/Skills/Visuals/Mapping/Mods/Avatars/etc../every tiny shit.) and I'm sure many of old and new players will come and again the old glory days within' 50 *FULL* servers or more or sell their game to any game company to take care of SilkRoad.

Let's simply conclude this story one in all.
Nothing has changed during the last four years. SilkRoad is perfectly stagnating with less or more evolution. That's why it seems logical to expect a big drop nearly by 2020.
Old 05/20/2018, 16:36   #134

Silkroad will still alive as long as egypt and turkey remain as third world countries whose only source of dollars is goldbotting in iSRO or big pServers.

Old 05/20/2018, 16:54   #135

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
Silkroad will still alive as long as egypt and turkey remain as third world countries whose only source of dollars is goldbotting in iSRO or big pServers.

funny how almost every big server is owned by an egyptian/turk
i know this is a joke but your country isn't any better and you have no income
you try to join popular servers as a supporter just to sell the weekly silks you get for $$$

and everything
Closed Thread