Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Congratulations! SilkRoad Online is officially dead.

Old 05/20/2018, 17:10   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1Q View Post
funny how almost every big server is owned by an egyptian/turk
i know this is a joke but your country isn't any better and you have no income
you try to join popular servers as a supporter just to sell the weekly silks you get for $$$

and everything

Disclaimer: I have never sold silk for real money in any server I've supported. Even If I could, I just prefer to give it away then quit.

Old 05/30/2018, 03:17   #137

what's the server capacity now 3000?

Old 05/31/2018, 23:59   #138

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,802
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocapic14 View Post
what's the server capacity now 3000?
No one really knows. The servers do not send a exact number anymore. Only a percentage value.
Based on the activity on each server, the amount of players in cities, PVP zones and the amount of parties in the Party network. We can probably say each server has around 500 slots if we compare all these facts with the old days on cSRO, tSRO and iSRO. cSRO and tSRO had around 200 - 500 players on each server. And ingame it pretty much looked like iSRO today. Thats why ~500 is my guess.
Old 06/02/2018, 11:04   #139

TBH I think the biggest factor on why the game has been dying for the past w.e many years is the gameplay. It is a weird one, easily addictive which keeps some playing back n' forth while some repeat the same **** every day. With private servers, the cycle just gets done faster, hence why they always die off eventually. Not that they are run professionally (not sure which is funnier; the "supporters" or the admins arguing with players on discord cough* RIGID), nor innovating (then again what can you really innovate at the game if you ain't jmx).

Sro has such unique yet so weird game design. If I had to guess I'd assume the official game just keeps on merging the old servers while opening new 90caps every now and then. The only reason they even bother opening new servers is the quick ROI from people that spend 1000-10000$ on the new 90-100caps. Although, it's quite funny to legit 1v10 people.

Another dilemma with the game is the fact that you have to repeat the same ****** gameplay over and over again to get gear, anybody that values their time automatically buys the **** for silk and skips the repetitive 123hour 12345 pressing. Who knows how long this crippled dog can run. Sro rn. is like a small island that nobody knows/cares about with a handful of hard-headed people just refusing to die. Once in a while, new islander arrives only to die off within couple weeks.

On a side note though, I've always felt like sro has one the dumbest playerbases. I mean literally, people that just have low intellectual... or maybe the elementary English is deceiving. Now that I checked epvp. might just as well play a pserver for few weeks

Edit: ah what a timing new erectus just in rolling in.

Old 06/03/2018, 02:57   #140

elite*gold: 14
Alright, everyone.. this discussion will keep up even after we witness the end of One Piece.. it has been going on since 2014..
The whole conclusion that if Silkroad changed their mind about the quest-system.. making it a story-line based, like Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls V) and so on.. this whole bullshit ends..
Why? You need something that would bring the excitement out of you.. something that draws a goofy reaction when you see.. (for example): a great ******* Dragon approaches you!!
The gameplay requires botting to gear yourself up.. but if there's a story-line you must go through, you'll gear yourself up and at the same time enjoy that piece of cake.. rather than killing thousands of monsters... a story-line that leads to a final-game boss/unique.
The only thing that Joymax is missing.. is the quest systems and the bot issues.. the bot issue has been going on for more than 10 years.. and few years ago... they summoned statues that prevents gold-botters from going out to wild..
It doesn't need a new race or something new..
It's necessary to balance the whole game... the difference between the new player and the old one is extremely f***ing damned.. they want their pockets full and at the same time attract new players.. they can't.. because it's out of reach.. unlike the beginning.. they keep on increasing the cap and making it impossible for a new player to start up without spending money. The thing is.. the newcomer won't bet their money unless they fully understand that whether he'll reach the old players or not.
Now, I wish everyone good luck finding their One Piece of Perfect Silkroad, but Joymax will never take suggestions into consideration anymore.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2018, 23:26   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGodFather. View Post
Alright, everyone.. this discussion will keep up even after we witness the end of One Piece.. it has been going on since 2014..
The whole conclusion that if Silkroad changed their mind about the quest-system.. making it a story-line based, like Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls V) and so on.. this whole bullshit ends..
Why? You need something that would bring the excitement out of you.. something that draws a goofy reaction when you see.. (for example): a great fucking Dragon approaches you!!
The gameplay requires botting to gear yourself up.. but if there's a story-line you must go through, you'll gear yourself up and at the same time enjoy that piece of cake.. rather than killing thousands of monsters... a story-line that leads to a final-game boss/unique.
The only thing that Joymax is missing.. is the quest systems and the bot issues.. the bot issue has been going on for more than 10 years.. and few years ago... they summoned statues that prevents gold-botters from going out to wild..
It doesn't need a new race or something new..
It's necessary to balance the whole game... the difference between the new player and the old one is extremely f***ing damned.. they want their pockets full and at the same time attract new players.. they can't.. because it's out of reach.. unlike the beginning.. they keep on increasing the cap and making it impossible for a new player to start up without spending money. The thing is.. the newcomer won't bet their money unless they fully understand that whether he'll reach the old players or not.
Now, I wish everyone good luck finding their One Piece of Perfect Silkroad, but Joymax will never take suggestions into consideration anymore.
Aion, Blade & Soul, Lineage2, Tera, ...
All of them do have quite a decent storyline ... and yet, people having maxed out one character are botting.
There is no real sense in going that deep into the meta, while the game itself is just mediocre and people tend to be lazy af.

There needs to be different things, more occurrences like The Witcher 3, Just Cause 3 or Far Cry 3-5 were offering them.
With / or at least a fancy new vector calculation (graphics) (no, i don't mean that cheap ass crap like Unity) like Anthem and Cyberpunk 2077 does offer.

Hell, even imagine the same boring Silkroad crap in VR. People will stop botting, while they can see their shit in real 3D 360.
Old 06/06/2018, 17:06   #142

Silkroad is not dead just failed BIG!
Accepting goldbots and allowing players using 8-16-24-32 characters (multi client launch) at once, this was the biggest fail.

Because most turks / egy " play " at once with 3-4 full 8 players party. So from start 32 slots occupied by same idiot, so 32 players can't play the game because server is full and they give up.

If GayMax would limit up to maximum 2-3 accounts / IP this will be much better. OK the idiots who bot with 532 chars at once will leave, f*cke them .. they are useless anyway.

If GayMax wont accept goldbotters and ban them... the servers will be with lots of free spots, and probably this will bring some players back.

Im a very old sro player, sro was my first mmorpg ... all time the game bring me back to him ... but seeing that i need to stay 20-50-120 minutes to enter on game and be disconnected on character selection or after 15-20 minutes of gameplay.. this make me say FU and uninstall the game.

Gaymax should listen to the players .. and take some suggestions and implement.
Gaymax should limit the number of connections pe IP.
Gaymax should perm. ban all freakin' goldbotters.

This will probably bring more players back.
Botting with 1 account IT'S ALL YOU NEED for *** sake. You can make 4 chars on same account, bot with each one .. one at time depends with which you wanna play that day.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2018, 22:39   #143

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,802
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroCool1987 View Post
Silkroad is not dead just failed BIG!
SRO clearly is dead. Because Joymax failed ^__^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroCool1987 View Post
This will probably bring more players back.
It is too late for that. Joymax had their chances but they made everything much worse. The game really is not attractive for "old" players to return.
Just take a look at the whole VIP Bullshit and the free Sun Items, Genies Quest and >DG 12 Alchemy.
Old 06/08/2018, 18:40   #144

they should share their original silkroad files and allow talented people with vision to create good server
Old 06/09/2018, 16:17   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame_xD View Post
they should share their original silkroad files and allow talented people with vision to create good server
I see how talented they were, people with their weird vision to create good server and look what we got so far

"Join to our heaven silkroad server with new features"
Rebirth system, coin system, beginner start area killing one Mangyang to join the real realm, 20 cap server etcetera. It wants me to vomit

Very talented with their IQ level over 9000 I guess?

People are trying to create of a current base fixed game a whole new game out of it by ******** the rules of the files within.

No offense but JoyMax did far better
I have never seen a good server for a long time
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2018, 01:40   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostly View Post
I see how talented they were, people with their weird vision to create good server and look what we got so far

"Join to our heaven silkroad server with new features"
Rebirth system, coin system, beginner start area killing one Mangyang to join the real realm, 20 cap server etcetera. It wants me to vomit

Very talented with their IQ level over 9000 I guess?

People are trying to create of a current base fixed game a whole new game out of it by ******** the rules of the files within.

No offense but JoyMax did far better
I have never seen a good server for a long time
there is a lot of good server with more than 6 years age like demon road it's one of the best servers i tried so far that give a lot of chances for new players and got a lot of original ideas ,that's why i think owner of demon road can change how the game work if they got original files
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2018, 06:58   #147

Demon road is still alive?
Old 06/12/2018, 14:51   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by azmarialee View Post
Demon road is still alive?
Lel, don't tell me that they want to flee, ahah xDD )

Oh ****... I was putting great hope on this one!!
Old 06/17/2018, 11:02   #149

is it even still alive? i mean it is already dead long time ago...
Old 07/19/2018, 21:10   #150

Silkroad will be dead when servers will be closed. Even 0 online doesnt mean, server is dead..

« [Project] Silkroad - The Remake | Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I »