Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 05:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[ECSRO] New Uniques! (Coming soon)

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by hahamom View Post
Im pretty sure ECSRO stole files from swsro for the skill updates but other then that i dont think so if swsro releases jangan tomb then ecsro will also release it via robbing swsro files.

I also like the fact that swsro is on check half of the time cuz this way there will be lesser kids and turks. But thats just me.
Yes, and I'm pretty sure that the lag on Swsro will never end, that ECSRO is way closer to having Jangan cave than Swsro, and I'm also pretty sure that chickens can't fly.

It's common sense, Jesus...

I also love the fact that Swsro is on check half the time, besides keeping kids and turks out, they keep everybody out, since it is offline, LOL.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #62

elite*gold: 0
if what you say is true then id believe u if they release jangan cave before swsro. And besides swsro2 already has the mobs in jangan cave in samarkand .
Quote:
Originally Posted by walus32 View Post

I give you info plx click THENKS
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleDeviL View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

and its also common sense to believe the server that has all the proof it needs.

Old   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness™ View Post
01/10/09 this day
now its 25/10/09, still no update?
Maybe anyone got more informations about cap 100 update?
Some of you say that this updates will come, but others say that it never comes...
Or someone knows if sjsro will update lvl 90 skills on the server???
Old   #64

I can bet my left ball that it wont come 100cap and update, Because Alysia left the team and he was the only one that could code and so. Someone told me that a new GM arrives today but im not sure about that, And how big are these chances he knows how to program and code etc.

Old   #65

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by hahamom View Post
if what you say is true then id believe u if they release jangan cave before swsro. And besides swsro2 already has the mobs in jangan cave in samarkand .

and its also common sense to believe the server that has all the proof it needs.
That's all true, but then again, mobs are in Samarkand, not in Jangan cave... Besides, just look at some more pics, and you'll see the giant bugs those mobs cause in those spots. That tortoise-like unique is not only in the ong area, it's also in the crabs area, mixed with other uniques. And those "uniques" are actually like regular mobs, their HP is reduced, such as attack, and soo on, meaning that they are as strong as a regular 90+ mob in iSRO. Problem is, regular mobs have giants and champions. That mob is already big by itself, imagine it as a giant... If the giant is on the side of the hill, you will see that it only hangs on a small part of the hill, if gravity were applied on that, he would fall on his back. That's just plain stupid. You know why they put uniques there instead of mobs? Because they don't have everything ready... Like all they did up to now, everything they added, it's not FULLY 100%, and that's why their server is constantly bugged, crashing, etc.

I'll show you some examples (straight out of "maya's" blog

That sounds stupid... He's not hanging on anything.

He just buried half of his feet and left the other 2 in mid-air... Cool.

Different area, same mobs.

Ain't that stupid? Seriously, if they did wanted to release that stuff, at least get the rest of the monsters and put them in different spots with different mobs in each spot. Not the same mob everywhere, that's stupid and pretty much ruins the game variety.

Closed Thread