Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

d-sremu prob. Crash when spawning mobs (p-server)

Discussion on d-sremu prob. Crash when spawning mobs (p-server) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
d-sremu prob. Crash when spawning mobs (p-server)

Hello hello

I have a problem when im trying to spawn mobs at a private server!
It always crash..

Its a silkroad emulator called d-sremu, the Private server is available for all, you can be GM of the server and try skills out and make sosun +200 if you like.

Please help me if you have the reason for server-crash and how to fix it.

here is two links if u wanna watch how it looks:

ty =)
Old 10/13/2009, 03:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
the emu crash because is not complete and have a lot bugs

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[help] mobs arent spawning on server
06/21/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
cant figure out why they arent. the share/map monster csv's all have monsters in them but they arent spawning but i can go to instances n start em normally and monsters spawn like usual. all my textures and action/monster/ files seem to be okay nothing missing that i can think of. anyone got any ideas?
[LOTF-Tutorial] Making & Spawning mobs.
08/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Before you guys ask this is c#. Video tutorial on how to add mobs, and add mobspawns. A little on making mobs drop too... I know, I sound like a 20 year old emo xD before somebody points it out. Download(zip)
SREmu - Working mobs
06/28/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 315 Replies
D-SREmu For Silkroad Difficulty level: Mild This is Silkroad emulator, with which you can fight mobs, use skills, and wander around the silkroad freely. You can also use pots, talk to npc's and buy stuff. Will work with the 1.16x version of the game. Does NOT work with 1.17x version!
SREmu - Working mobs - PROBLEM
05/18/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
PROBLEM GELÖST - NEUES PROBLEM ENTSTANDEN wie update ich den sremu bzw sro ?? habs auf 1.158 wenn ich jetzt die sro_client.exe starten will sagt er "execute silkraod" wenn ich das mache kommt der start bildschirm "option movie exit ..." oben rechts steht 1.158 aber es kommt kein start etc.etc. vor dem "media patcher" von 1.150 habe ich direkt ein DC bekommen wenn ich die sro_client.exe gestartet habe.. wie halte ich den sremu up2date ? brauche ich noch irgendwas bestimmtes? wer...
SREmu prob
06/10/2008 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I load the client, and the prj..when i get to the char select screen i select my char and it loads. when it is done loading, it crashes and usually gives me the ???? error...can some one help