Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SilkRoad Private Server. TIME THAT WE MAKE ONE

Discussion on SilkRoad Private Server. TIME THAT WE MAKE ONE within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/04/2009, 23:37   #31

elite*gold: 20
When you start and have at least something done then you can make such threads. Otherwise they are pointless. And btw who are you, what can you do and what do you have already as a base for making an emu?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2009, 00:07   #32

elite*gold: 0
aaabor I would like to help but, im OK with photoshop...

Altho people mostly like my ideas and my opinions
Old 10/05/2009, 00:21   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by attix12 View Post
Umm, well to tell the truth:

The community of e*pvp started making one (eSRO), and it is still being made, they started 1 year ago as a emu project, then turned into a pSRO. They have the best of best coders, and it they still have a way to go.

You know what i mean.
oh comon i like esro too and all i love eckoro im also on a esro usergroup

but thats kinda strange to say they have the best of best coders

i myself ALONE would have made a fully updated working server within 1year and i only know 4coding languages so i call myself a beginner coder

when ill know alteast 25 languages i will say that i am a "good" coder but still not the best and especially not the best of best
Old 10/05/2009, 00:34   #34

Good luck if you need help whith creating new online game pm i know how to do GOOD game i only need a some help i knoe design (very good) and i macked some good programs to make games..(i macked 2 no online game for my self)
Old 10/05/2009, 01:38   #35

Bad idea to post this here when you don't have anything made yet... But good luck with it, you are going to need it.

By the way: I think you can't post anything related to pServers before they are open.. Don't know if this is included though...
Old 10/05/2009, 06:50   #36

I'm willing to bet that all of the "100+" people that emailed you sent a message that looked familiar to this:

Title: can join help make server

Message: hi can help u to make server for silkroads i like the game

No offense, but anyone that knows what they are doing probably have their own project.

and this made me chuckle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaabor View Post
And later I will need GMs. (Dont post saying you want to be a gm.) I will randomly pick the best people.
heh..
Old 10/05/2009, 08:33   #37

Received Thanks: 2,814
Sounds like ****.

1. You said that you will "manage" the server, But you aint know a **** about coding!
Why would people join some random person that dont knows how to code? I strongly doubt they wouldn't. If you have nothing to offer then no one will join. what you offer now is just some bullshiting in a theard in e*pvpers.

2. IF you will succeed and finish this project, it's just a waste of time since esro will already be online by then. and everyone will probably be playing there cause they're proffessional and have pro coders which will make the server up to date.

3. You will randomly pick the best people? uhu.. there's something that is called acting.
You will never find a group of good people. There's always someone that will **** it up for you(if you success)

4. Pretty much made me clear, this is nothing to wait for
'cause this is all ****
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/05/2009, 09:06   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusG94 View Post
pro coders
this pro/good/best/etc.. coder thing is starting to irritate me

if they are so good coder'S' especially if there is more of them then they should have made the server working with autoupdates like isro in less then half year

but oh well what u mean under pro coder? someone that knows one language perfectly?

i guess from now on i gonna call myself Über Coder since i know 4

but with the rest of your post i totally agree anyway
Old 10/05/2009, 09:30   #39

Look my friend, I know that u dream of such server , and you want to do it , but ppl here all ready take part to the biggest pvt servers that had they're times.We all had seen scam projects who only wanted to make ppl donate , we seen projects that have not even 1 clue that is true , projects that are in so called "development" and so on..

We have a lot of experience in things like this "hey come all , new pvt server , some guy must give me database , I will make rates 999 sp & exp "

If you don't belive me , check the top private silkroad servers, you will see more than 100 fake servers.

If you really are up to something , best thing you can do is , join to esro or another team that already got somewhere,not starting a new emulator or who knows what you guys are up to.But of course if you don't have any experience in coding or design or management just back up , and close this topic.
Old 10/05/2009, 09:52   #40

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
One big team could do it,but with many different teams competing ,it will take time for an emulator to be completed.The point is,silkroad is one of the few games people haven`t succeeded in creating a fully working emulator for.
I bet one big team could do it in no time.

About this project...if it`s not ready,can`t leave it opened.Request help in your signature,people will pm you if they are interested.
Until further progress or info...

#Closed
Closed Thread