Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any thoughts for a database sided Event?

Discussion on Any thoughts for a database sided Event? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any thoughts for a database sided Event?

Well i am working on some Database sided events since i can't create my own client sided bot YET so i am making this **** works @DB.

And i ran out of thoughts so maybe someone here have some ideas i can work on later...

PS: Database side == Won't need a program to use ANY GM command [[Not Clean Enough?]]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Are the weekdays client sided or server sided?
08/30/2010 - Mabinogi - 8 Replies
It is really irritating to have to play on certain days to do certain rp dungeons and missions. Is the day (Baltane, Samhain and the other stupid days) on the server side of mabinogi, or client? I believe it is probably server-sided, but it would be nice to know. If it is client sided, would anyone know how i could change the day? So that i could finish Generation quests without waiting for tuesday? Thanks in advance.
Is Analyze server-sided or client-sided?
08/18/2010 - Atlantica Online - 0 Replies
Because we are given 5 blank cards and we are shown the results after we choose them; if they are client sided, can we some how figure out which will give the best result? this would be a nice feature o_O
client sided vs server sided
07/04/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
well i was just wondering if anyone can compile a list of what is client sided and what is server sided im pretty much a noob at CE but im kinda getting the hang of it by just trying things out...im not in any way asking for addresses or anything like that but im just trying to save some time by finding out what i can change and what i shouldnt waste my time on so far i know that u can change movement speed, attack speed......yeah im noob lol if anyone can help me out i would realy...
[Thoughts]My thoughts about hackers
01/09/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hacks in 2moons have worked for a very long time and in between have been patched alot. We all remember when sparky hacked 2moons and ownt it. Right away, a patch came following it and all the hacks were patched and have been for a while. *Patched to the public atleast* I personally think that 2moons NEEDS hackers and Acclaim knew that and was taking advantage of the hackers. They had a back-up patch all along, in cases where it goes too far. Sometimes, hackers improve the game and acclaim left...