Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone remembers Ecsro and Ecsro VIP times?

Discussion on Anyone remembers Ecsro and Ecsro VIP times? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 03/22/2018, 07:36   #286

elite*gold: 0
here's your GM [GM]Burton , ECSRO was fun
Old 03/29/2018, 13:00   #287

I WILL shere files ecsro v 1.157

-CH only
- Oldschool Gameplay -
- All critical bugs fixed
- Thief's Wanted System
- HP of Lv100 Trade Pets doubled
- add skill wizard in ch skill
- Old Alchemy & Item Mall - C
-Real oldschool
-old alchemy System
-iSro Pimp Rates (+7 is hard to reach!)
-NO EURO CHARS
-old Layout of map
-old Mob Emblems
-higher Mob Spawn Ratio
-Old Job System including old wanted System!
-doubled HP of Lv60 Trade Pets
-stall fix by TheRock2007
-Map Opem: Jangan - Donwang- Hotan - Samarkand - Constantine
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/29/2018, 01:00   #288

Dude.. now i am 25 y/o and sitting here and talk with my firends about the good old ecsro /vip times.. we will never get this time back <3
Old 05/01/2018, 10:58   #289

Miasing fembria
��
Old 05/04/2018, 23:25   #290

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldDj View Post
I remember the old 60 global cap, yo. I am 23 years old now lol.
isy was spawning at dw east,taklamakan was greyed out.
Good times brotha
Old 05/04/2018, 23:48   #291

Received Thanks: 1,002
having some sad nostalgia feelings about sro from the beginning till ECSRO VIP after i read a news article about "What was your first mmo" .. good ol days. Still the best 6 gaming years in my life.
Old 05/07/2018, 10:41   #292

Quote:
Originally Posted by therock2007e View Post
I WILL shere files ecsro v 1.157

-CH only
- Oldschool Gameplay -
- All critical bugs fixed
- Thief's Wanted System
- HP of Lv100 Trade Pets doubled
- add skill wizard in ch skill
- Old Alchemy & Item Mall - C
-Real oldschool
-old alchemy System
-iSro Pimp Rates (+7 is hard to reach!)
-NO EURO CHARS
-old Layout of map
-old Mob Emblems
-higher Mob Spawn Ratio
-Old Job System including old wanted System!
-doubled HP of Lv60 Trade Pets
-stall fix by TheRock2007
-Map Opem: Jangan - Donwang- Hotan - Samarkand - Constantine
Thanks dude u are a good lad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glatzentier View Post
Dude.. now i am 25 y/o and sitting here and talk with my firends about the good old ecsro /vip times.. we will never get this time back <3
im 27, yeah man i always talk about those times...we were young, innocent, and could enjoy the simple things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreeak View Post
having some sad nostalgia feelings about sro from the beginning till ECSRO VIP after i read a news article about "What was your first mmo" .. good ol days. Still the best 6 gaming years in my life.
indeed, this is what i say, early 60-70-80 caps were best gaming years of my life too.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/12/2018, 19:53   #293

Is there anyway we can get the ecsro back??? That was probably the best server in the world.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2018, 09:27   #294

Im more than certain that someone could. Everyone is just too turned off by the effort or the bugs.. Or too scaredof being ddos's if it gets popular. As sad as it is I don't think there will be another ECSro.. I wish it more than anything, with all of these EX-EC players around wishing and hoping, I really don't see why it COULDNT be the same. If someone remade EC even with all of the bugs there would be at least hundreds flocking immediately. I've been on and off looking for something like EC for years. Heck, if I could even get something like SJ or ZSZC I'd be ecstatic.

Man! I really hope that this thread doesn't die, someday someones going to get something like EC going again.. At least I hope :') Nostalgia is the best worst thing ever!
Old 07/14/2018, 20:14   #295

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawg201 View Post
Im more than certain that someone could. Everyone is just too turned off by the effort or the bugs.. Or too scaredof being ddos's if it gets popular. As sad as it is I don't think there will be another ECSro.. I wish it more than anything, with all of these EX-EC players around wishing and hoping, I really don't see why it COULDNT be the same. If someone remade EC even with all of the bugs there would be at least hundreds flocking immediately. I've been on and off looking for something like EC for years. Heck, if I could even get something like SJ or ZSZC I'd be ecstatic.

Man! I really hope that this thread doesn't die, someday someones going to get something like EC going again.. At least I hope :') Nostalgia is the best worst thing ever!
Same here! Just had a conversation with a friend of mine and remember the epic times back then!

I did have a conversation with a GM/modder that was involved in the team back then but he's just not interested in picking it up. As you said, it's a lot of work for. Especially for us mid twenties where we are getting more and more busy by just living the everyday life
Old 07/16/2018, 02:37   #296

i remember ecsro clickbait, shuting down server asking for 1000 clicks on banner and then reopen it )))))
Old 07/16/2018, 17:36   #297

I remember the corrupt GMs girlfriend, the money-greedy "hosters" with their monopoly, and their customer recycling when "the server burnt and destroyed all data"

But yeah, due to the monopoly, people had no chance and were all on the same servers = populated.
Old 07/18/2018, 08:41   #298

Good old times .
Old 08/13/2018, 09:08   #299

guys check the server in my sig, its one of the only one felt like old times to me.
Old 08/13/2018, 20:09   #300

Im missing this times ! Im with you guys !