Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 23:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Silkroad]Servers List - Detailed

Closed Thread

Old 08/05/2014, 21:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
Let me say, totally better for eye-sight, than 1st idea.

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2014, 00:02   #17

elite*gold: 275
Received Thanks: 1,156
05.08.2014 List Update.
Aino SRO
  • Removed from the list
  • Reason: Website offline.
Valthea SRO
  • Removed from the list
  • Reason: No online players count on the website.
Silkroad Europe
  • Removed from the list
  • Reason: No online players count on the website.

Old 08/06/2014, 00:08   #18

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,423
This **** should be sticked, it worths, instead of some useless threads...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2014, 01:12   #19

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,124
My list is better...

Also... yours is just a copy of svicka's but with more pictures... You should of tried to make something original instead. No moderator will sticky two topics with the same information...

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2014, 10:39   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timlock View Post
My list is better...

Also... yours is just a copy of svicka's but with more pictures... You should of tried to make something original instead. No moderator will sticky two topics with the same information...
Your just stupid, i'm not copying anyone, I made for my own pleasure with daily checking, online count and it's updated daily.
Stop hating kid and get a life, that **** of yours it's useless really not even working properly.

P.S.: I told svika why I made this and he understood but your to lazy to read.

But Thanks anyway, haters are good for something daily.

Old 08/06/2014, 12:37   #21

Received Thanks: 3,622
It's a good list yes, very detailed and informative. But, I can't sticky it because we already have a thread for this, regardless of whether it's more detailed or not, it wouldn't be fair on the user who put hard work into their thread. I'm happy to keep it here for the time being though. It would be good if you could all collaborate into one big server list instead of creating separate ones too ( it makes my job easier)
Old 08/06/2014, 12:42   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
It's a good list yes, very detailed and informative. But, I can't sticky it because we already have a thread for this, regardless of whether it's more detailed or not, it wouldn't be fair on the user who put hard work into their thread. I'm happy to keep it here for the time being though. It would be good if you could all collaborate into one big server list instead of creating separate ones too ( it makes my job easier)
+1. I can discuss this with svika and I can share my list info to merge it with his and we can both build it together.
Old 08/06/2014, 12:44   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by oXo[emoji769
;29158444]+1. I can discuss this with svika and I can share my list info to merge it with his and we can both build it together.

You can collaborate, or you could work things out with him and ask if you could replace your list with his. Either way, both lists are great it's just a shame that we can't have them all in one. If you and svicka work together and make a new thread I'll be happy to unstick his one, carry the info from that one then sticky a new one.
Old 08/06/2014, 14:01   #24

He can tell me whenever he wants to and we can work this out.
Old 08/06/2014, 14:03   #25
CheeseBurger !!

elite*gold: 1751
Received Thanks: 3,046
Sign..you should be adding servers to your list ''Minimum 1 week old'' as the rule you created says.
you added Hyrieus, while the server isn't even close to 3 days online.
about the amount of players,idk how exactly you checked it,while their website still under development Doubt if you checked their website with a tool.
anyway all what i mean stuck with your rules
No exceptions..
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2014, 14:54   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidyftw View Post
Sign..you should be adding servers to your list ''Minimum 1 week old'' as the rule you created says.
you added Hyrieus, while the server isn't even close to 3 days online.
about the amount of players,idk how exactly you checked it,while their website still under development Doubt if you checked their website with a tool.
anyway all what i mean stuck with your rules
No exceptions..
Hyrieus proved that worth to be added earlier in the list, that's the reason why is it there.
Old 08/06/2014, 15:06   #27

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timlock View Post
My list is better...

Speaking of that, everything's copied.. maybe I'm too creative for my ***** but if you'll compare EACH thread that's made here, you'll find an exact copy from my old threads .. especially in the advertising section.

^No need to prove that, because if I did, you'll get tired of opening links each time.

Beside, where's the symmetric in your fancy kral one?

Seriously?
Old 08/06/2014, 15:28   #28

[Silkroad]Servers List - Detailed

[QUOTE=鳳凰城;29160017]Speaking of that, everything's copied.. maybe I'm too creative for my ***** but if you'll compare [b]EACH thread that's made here, you'll find an exact copy from my old threads .. especially in the advertising section.
[\QUOTE]

So basically your saying the majority of threads copy you? Lol
Old 08/06/2014, 15:41   #29
CheeseBurger !!

elite*gold: 1751
Received Thanks: 3,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by oXo™ View Post
Hyrieus proved that worth to be added earlier in the list, that's the reason why is it there.
It doesn't matter if it Worth or not ..you created it as a Server list,not as ''svick's'' one as you said before, even you broke your own rule which you created..However you could do the same over and over with other servers, depends on your own opinion...really!
Otherwise it would look exactly the same as svick's one which means you just copied him not as server list as you mentioned before.

totally disappointed, that's the difference between your thread and svicka's one at last he's sticking with the thread rules.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2014, 15:45   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidyftw View Post
It doesn't matter if it Worth or not ..you created it as a Server list,not as ''svick's'' one as you said before, even you broke your own rule which you created..However you could do the same over and over with other servers, depends on your own opinion...really!
Otherwise it would look exactly the same as svick's one which means you just copied him not as server list as you mentioned before.

totally disappointed, that's the difference between your thread and svicka's one at last he's sticking with the thread rules.
Indeed it's a copy paste from svika.

Closed Thread

« [Suggestion]Silkroad tutorial section (Explicit) | bugs, viruses, trojans and the common cold »