Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Who is better!!??

Old   #16

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
Wow... maybe because you use Stealth? Remember that no one uses the fire antistealth, because it is an useless skill in iSRO. Everyone can easily hack it, and no one needs it. Even if it was a fully legit server, no pk2's, a chinese with fire would probably get it. Besides, don't forget that chinese full str don't have 20k hp They have a lot more, and they can easily fight back when they see you. The moment a blader knocks an euro down, it's likely to finish the match there. Even more when the euro is bard. Euros are good, but they need to fight dirty to win against a chinese, everyone knows it. Of course you can tell me "Their skills are like that, doesn't matter if it's dirty".... Would you like to switch positions? You don't need to be a great player to own with rogue...

The best to get 1 hitted by any build? -.-
it was just an example, and i only use stealth cos, u hit harder with it. and yes you have to play dirty , but you really have to admit that euros are stronger.

OFF TOPIC: they say that the races are gonna be even when the Islam patch comes out so itll be like this : Euros kill Chinese, Arabs kills euros and Chinese kills Arabs.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurex View Post
warriors best, other suck
Can't agree more.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldDj View Post
Can't agree more.
Disagree!! Without Cleric you all can kiss the ground.
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiemma View Post
Disagree!! Without Cleric you all can kiss the ground.
cleric can only buff, so warrior is still the best

Thanks
1 User
Old   #20

That brings up another question... Which build would own every other build if you could only choose 1 mastery? I bet euros would be ******, but then again, if they had 1 sec pot delay, it would be interesting to see ^^

Silkroad is a crazy complex game But can any of you say that you hate it this way? :P

WorldDj, Warlock/Cleric is one of the builds that requires the most ***** of all Warlock can tank a full str even being 100% int, no other int builds can do it
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
That brings up another question... Which build would own every other build if you could only choose 1 mastery? I bet euros would be ******, but then again, if they had 1 sec pot delay, it would be interesting to see ^^

Silkroad is a crazy complex game But can any of you say that you hate it this way? :P

WorldDj, Warlock/Cleric is one of the builds that requires the most ***** of all Warlock can tank a full str even being 100% int, no other int builds can do it
Warlock can't tank a chicken, it's like a wizard...1shot died lets say 2/3 shots because of his shield..., but it just stun you,debuff, sleep, then kill and you can have a nice drink while he is doing that because you can do nothing. Is that a fair pvp...?

@ the dude who said cleric: lol warrior/cleric is a cool build out of the euro race.
Are you saying the player will be so stupid to add the warrior mastery only xD?Ofcourse warrior/cleric...and his crits are wild.

It;s damage is like an int chinese nuke on a str and like an int damage on a str but on an int hope you get my point.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22

Quote:
@ the dude who said cleric: lol warrior/cleric is a cool build out of the euro race.
Are you saying the player will be so stupid to add the warrior mastery only xD?Ofcourse warrior/cleric...and his crits are wild.
That is not my point. My point is a Euro party can't afford to miss a cleric. I admit warrior is "one" of the best build for pvp but when it come to Boss Hunting. Cleric is useful.

Anyway, does not matter what build you got. As long as you like it. That all it matter.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

euro chinese lol.. thats some funny ****..

joymax still didnt made better build then chinese glavier no matter what u just cant kill a glavier if he is not noob
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24

Danke, gut gut kinder
Thanks
1 User
Old   #25

Bower best!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #26

Received Thanks: 2,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maris666 View Post
euro chinese lol.. thats some funny ****..

joymax still didnt made better build then chinese glavier no matter what u just cant kill a glavier if he is not noob
Take your private server bullshit elsewhere.

@ontopic
Wizzards are only good if you want to get high lvl fast, otherwise they fail miserbly in pvp.
Str Bower is the best!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #27

well some of them doesnt fail in pvp, actually i saw a vid. of a wizzy tankin a glavier.

mod i request this topic to be closed to prevent more spam/flaming.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by attix12 View Post
well some of them doesnt fail in pvp, actually i saw a vid. of a wizzy tankin a glavier.

mod i request this topic to be closed to prevent more spam/flaming.
why would i choose the worst build in pvp to pvp with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusG94 View Post
Str Bower is the best!
I grind these bowers like ballons xD.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #29

Quote:
why would i choose the worst build in pvp to pvp with?

I grind these bowers like ballons xD.
LOL, then go to youtube, watch some wizzy pvps.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by attix12 View Post
LOL, then go to youtube, watch some wizzy pvps.
Youtube proves nothing, i can video myslef killing hacked people with npc garments telling that iam over powered and they got a +5~7 fb gears...youtube really show nothing.

Thanks
1 User