Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[LIST] Skilled Silkroad Developers

Discussion on [LIST] Skilled Silkroad Developers within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/24/2014, 03:21   #16

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
#stuck

Interested in seeing how this works out. Keeping this thread clean, so please don't flame, insult or go off-topic please guys .
It's already off topic

@Akasch, I will kill you one day
Anyway maybe we shall have a section just for upper SRO developers that would be something interesting.

@Community and the compilation thread, it's full of bullshit everyone there is expert at every ****** field so basically it's full of bullshit.
I can name some of these ****** people.
Regards
Old 05/24/2014, 04:54   #17

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
Interesting... The IQ test part made my day.
Old 05/24/2014, 12:54   #18

elite*gold: 0
i see no reason to show my skills to you lol
Old 05/24/2014, 13:26   #19

Received Thanks: 1,016
Guess what, until you find someone who gonna introduce himself, you gotta read a shitload of pages with just off topic and discussion who the bigger ballz got...conclusion, one more thread (like 95% of other ones) got fcked up and btw, until you got ppl introducing themselves here, you could open Skalidor VI meanwhile.

and the real good developer would be too proud, too lazy or oneself too good for to make an introduction for that fcked up section lol
Old 05/24/2014, 14:11   #20

The IQ thing is seriously? lolo
you should check the populated servers and talk with their devs
Old 05/24/2014, 15:08   #21

Received Thanks: 1,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
Guess what, until you find someone who gonna introduce himself, you gotta read a shitload of pages with just off topic and discussion who the bigger ballz got...conclusion, one more thread (like 95% of other ones) got fcked up and btw, until you got ppl introducing themselves here, you could open Skalidor VI meanwhile.

and the real good developer would be too proud, too lazy or oneself too good for to make an introduction for that fcked up section lol
Its a good idea and the thread is sticked, but a person like royal who hack his players from his private server account db (like how he hacked my account before) is not qualified to do IQ test for people, nor his team, and i totally agree with magicanoo post and here i quote it
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicanoo View Post
What would guarantee an unbiased opinion and a fair "evaluation" for such candidates?

Since this thread is sticked, there should be some clarification about who is going to do this evaluation. You mentioned Skalidor's team. However, you didn't mention who are they, and what are their accomplishments that qualify them to judge people.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/24/2014, 15:38   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxor View Post
Its a good idea and the thread is sticked, but a person like royal who hack his players from his private server account db (like how he hacked my account before) is not qualified to do IQ test for people, nor his team, and i totally agree with magicanoo post and here i quote it
You are so ******* stupid, i honestly cant beileve you ever were a mod.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2014, 16:21   #23

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxor View Post
Using the same password for everything? Using the same email for everything? Maybe that's why you got hacked and please don't take this personally.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2014, 17:10   #24

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
bahahahhaha haxor. You see the reality of life?
Old 05/24/2014, 17:53   #25

I'm laughing so hard at this thread, nothing about you Royal tho but wtf is up with the comments... Not even a single introduction and already 3 pages full of putaria.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2014, 18:24   #26

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverLimitNetwork View Post
i see no reason to show my skills to you lol
Because you have no skills to show, and no one asked YOU personally to do it.
Old 05/24/2014, 19:16   #27

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Well, can't blame him for trying. It just shows, the communities inability to work together and help eachother is the reason why the scene + silkroad is slowly dying.

#unstuck by request.

Quote:
Also, he is clearly searching for people for his server and he dont care about community
The idea was supposed to be to gather up all of the genuinely good developers of this section, and hopefully in the future collaborate on something bigger together. And AFAIK, Elamidas is being released very soon. What would the point be in hiring another developer?

Quote:
Have others also noticied, that this guy has 'pretty good' relationships with the moderators? As Haxor mentioned, it's way too clear that this person has created this topic for it's own purposes.
Lol, well that's definitely not true, Akasch told me he's going to be doing something like this and I agreed with him, and therefore decided to #stick the thread to see where it went in the future, and follow the outcome.

Quote:
Get creationist mod -> being a azzlicker of akasch -> instant sticky.
nope, check the writing above
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/24/2014, 19:57   #28

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
Thx Creationist.

I tried, it didn't work. Now **** those haters.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2014, 22:24   #29

Uhm... No comment.
The Sro community is dying as Creatonist said...

Everyone wants Money! **** Capitalism...
Old 05/24/2014, 23:10   #30

Received Thanks: 1,118
What's an IQ test?
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread