Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suggestions About Usefull Programs For Newbies

Discussion on Suggestions About Usefull Programs For Newbies within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 04/23/2014, 05:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crue* View Post
so funny bro -.-
you are following me then -.-
Old 04/23/2014, 10:06   #17

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
may I know what's your benefit or your advantage of creating this program?

--IQ Test
Old 04/23/2014, 16:09   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 鳳凰城 View Post
may I know what's your benefit or your advantage of creating this program?

--IQ Test
IQII ?
Old 04/24/2014, 23:32   #19

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicanoo View Post
An owner of a p-sro should be knowing what tools he's going to use without a "guide". If he doesn't know which tools is he going to use, he shouldn't be even considering opening a public private server and cry later because someone is attacking him/using a bug in his server.
Enough said , I strongly recommend the admins to remove " Ask the experts " section completely. Everyday Silkroad community is getting worst because of the released files and the way everyone thinks that he might own a server and release it to the public to get *** of money or what so ever. If that happened only professional people who will manage to open a server will do. And the rest of un-experienced people will stick into the servers,playing around because they do love " silkroad ". With this way we might help bring back the old sro sense. I might do a poll thread about this discussion tho.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2014, 01:38   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tustin1337 View Post
Enough said , I strongly recommend the admins to remove " Ask the experts " section completely. Everyday Silkroad community is getting worst because of the released files and the way everyone thinks that he might own a server and release it to the public to get *** of money or what so ever. If that happened only professional people who will manage to open a server will do. And the rest of un-experienced people will stick into the servers,playing around because they do love " silkroad ". With this way we might help bring back the old sro sense. I might do a poll thread about this discussion tho.
+1
Old 04/25/2014, 18:24   #21

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
^

Post a suggestion for it. If enough members agree with it, I'm sure the staff will work something out. The only problem is then, the questions will then appear in the Discussions section.
Old 04/26/2014, 23:47   #22

elite*gold: 1003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tustin1337 View Post
Exactly what I am thinking about all of this!

Don't make it that simpel to create your own server,
if you put more effort in the creation it will get better and better!

So, simple tools are good but there should be some obstacles where you
have to jump over, to reach the goal!