Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWSRO build int build

Discussion on SWSRO build int build within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SWSRO build int build

I have question whats better for s/s int char. Masterys will be fire/ice/bicheon on 100.

Now my question is whats better 8:2 or 9:1 ???
Old 09/01/2009, 19:43   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by carvcik View Post
I have question whats better for s/s int char. Masterys will be fire/ice/bicheon on 100.

Now my question is whats better 8:2 or 9:1 ???
If u r going fire/ice/bicheon i recomend to go lil bit in str to have the full effect of fire phy damage increase...starting from 7:1 6:1 5:1.... and so on.
9:1, 8:1 i recomend to go light/ice/bicheon to have the effect of the mag damage increase.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2009, 19:45   #3

Fire without the Piercing Force buff is weaker than Lightning with it. I think that hibryds are weaker than the pure int/str ones.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2009, 21:34   #4

elite*gold: 0
i still think that fire/ice/bicheon is good in 100cap only cuz nukes are realy alot better in fire then light (yeah maybe i dont get mag dmg boost). and with 20levels on str it would be good build in pvp (more hp then most nuker + fire wall + snow shield)
Old 09/01/2009, 22:01   #5

Received Thanks: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davincibg View Post
Fire without the Piercing Force buff is weaker than Lightning with it. I think that hibryds are weaker than the pure int/str ones.
Trust me, in isro there is NO WAY NO WAY to live without the fire imbue of lvl 98.not to mention the **** meteor of lvl 96 <3