Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

\\ ### Forum Developer Looking For Work! ### //

Discussion on \\ ### Forum Developer Looking For Work! ### // within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
\\ ### Forum Developer Looking For Work! ### //

Hello epvp,

So I am going to make this very brief... I have worked with all kinds of different forum software over the past couple of years. Basically I am offering my help to work for a server as a forum developer and by doing so I will be creating, editing, administrating and running the forums. If you're interested or wish to hire then please add my Skype and we can speak more about it.

sovereign.me
Old 03/24/2014, 16:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,455
We already have sticked thread for that

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for work as a Forum Developer for a server!
12/16/2012 - Cabal Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello, My name is Chris, I'm a forum developer that has been in the business for around 3 and a half years now, and I'm experienced in MyBB, IPB vBulletin and XenForo. On top of that I'm also a 2 year graphic designer and blog writer. I'm here to offer a server and team every one of my skills and to share my knowledge with their community. I'm also an experienced Cabal player who has played the game for 2/3 years. Thank you for reading this. - ๖ۣۜNooNoo.
\\ ### Professional Forum Developer/Master Looking For Work! ### //
09/25/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 13 Replies
Hello epvp, So I am going to make this very brief... I have worked with all kinds of different forum software over these past 2 years and I think I am at a professional level now and ready to take my work out into the big wide world of helping people out etc. So basicly I am offering to work for a server that is quite popular, I will be a dedicated forum developer/master because I am online almost 24/7 and my work is really nice and clean + I am FREE... If you wish to hire me please add one...