Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SIMPLE Bot

Discussion on SIMPLE Bot within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/17/2009, 18:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirfhalas View Post
Haha well it doesn't matter now does it, reported^4! (cant do a small 4 )

oyeah on topic: no there is no bot just a keypresser, but that sucks. there are multiple bots under development but of noone we have seen any prove yet. Oriya (as mentioned before) is probably the most reliable atm.
Reported
Old 08/17/2009, 19:36   #17

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by AugisLT View Post
Reported
you forgot the 5... Oh wait, you actually REPORTED HIM?! LOL, he spoke about the topic, which you didn't -.- You are an idiot...

Ontopic: There's no bot for SwSRO or ECSRO atm, sibibot works with sjsro and mysro if I'm correct, but the auto loot is pretty bad...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2009, 19:52   #18

Received Thanks: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
WorldDj, stop being a mod wannabe -.-
since when hatered on spam is a mod wannabe?
Old 08/17/2009, 20:23   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldDj View Post
since when hatered on spam is a mod wannabe?
Maybe because you reported the last 5 threads? o.o
Old 08/17/2009, 20:26   #20

elite*gold: 0
Please, take this conversation into PMs and stop spamming this thread. The saying of yours has nothing to do with the topic. If you didn't know that then please read again the topic and If you wish to reply do it in a constructive - on topic - way.

By the way, #Close request, the answer is clear on the second reply.
Old 08/17/2009, 20:34   #21

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Use search;there is an autokeypresser which you can download(it has autograb,but working as efficient as a keypresser can be)
P.S. at least report if you posted here a message that you reported.

#closed
Closed Thread