Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Subscription-Based Pservers?

Discussion on Subscription-Based Pservers? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 01/02/2014, 21:39   #61

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
Why are you guys arguing over 'bugless twsro files'

we all know that there is no single person with bugless files, not even joymax has those

also pm me email adress of the people with sro module sources, I'll buy them in bulk
I doubt he or the group of people that have would consider selling.
Old 01/03/2014, 12:59   #62

elite*gold: 0
Currently every server out there relies on a few paying customers, there is no way with the current state of this game you would get enough people to actually pay2play and run an active server.
Old 01/03/2014, 16:28   #63

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedNite View Post
I doubt he or the group of people that have would consider selling.
Why not, they obviously lack the skill to do anything useful with it (otherwise they'd already have a server running)

Same goes for those asians with the isror files, they're the only ones with decent, up to date files, yet they're too dumb to do anything useful with it
Old 01/03/2014, 18:22   #64

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
Why not, they obviously lack the skill to do anything useful with it (otherwise they'd already have a server running)

Same goes for those asians with the isror files, they're the only ones with decent, up to date files, yet they're too dumb to do anything useful with it
The ones I know that own isro+sro-r files, they won't even let me or my team work on certain tables lol, not to mention someone with the source code, this guys with the files know nothing but to run a standard isro/sro-r server with just higher rates, but of course I can understand the "fear" of getting this files leaked any more.
Old 01/03/2014, 21:29   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedNite View Post
The ones I know that own isro+sro-r files, they won't even let me or my team work on certain tables lol, not to mention someone with the source code, this guys with the files know nothing but to run a standard isro/sro-r server with just higher rates, but of course I can understand the "fear" of getting this files leaked any more.
it`s all about trust, guess they don`t trust you and your so called "team" anyway we all know even when these files become public (reason there is no private server yet running them due to security) nothing will change anyway same **** just another year and different files, and the people in power atm dont want to **** it up again.
Old 01/03/2014, 22:01   #66

Received Thanks: 1,047
Not a lot of people would know what to do with the source, leak wouldnt cause much, if any, damage.