Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Swsro servers [Discussions/Questions/News].

Discussion on Swsro servers [Discussions/Questions/News]. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/27/2009, 14:57   #6211

elite*gold: 0
@2UP FULL POST OF TRUE ahh ;p
Look at this thread haha 621pages 99% of spam ;]

SWSRO 1 check ;/
Old 10/27/2009, 15:56   #6212

elite*gold: 0
Hes too active and he closes every thread with 1 offtopic answer.

He needs too calm down, read threw the thread before closing it, its starting too annoy me that now every thread gets closed.

Your not *** WorldDJ, what gives you the right to choose if a thread lives or dies! but he closes every thread that has been reported :|

No fun here anymore
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/27/2009, 16:35   #6213

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesland View Post
Hes too active and he closes every thread with 1 offtopic answer.

He needs too calm down, read threw the thread before closing it, its starting too annoy me that now every thread gets closed.

Your not *** WorldDJ, what gives you the right to choose if a thread lives or dies! but he closes every thread that has been reported :|

No fun here anymore
his mod status thats what
dont *** **** spam and go offtopic and it will be all good
discussions...pff lol.... 600 pages of ppl saying: "OHNIO CHECK OMGWATWEGONDONAO?"
Old 10/27/2009, 17:03   #6214

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
Ok let me start...first of all if you want to complain why not go to the complaint section?I understand that hesland's joyment is the spaming in the forum...i never let it happen right?you can go to the offtopic and spam as you want it will not matter.Your infraction is sent wrongly maris? well a moderator infraction is seen by the whole team from moderators till admins and no one told me it is wrongly done, you answered a dude who got an infraction of 2 points because he spammed...actually i will be calm and will not give another infraction a.k.a ban for you....if you pressed on me i may do...600 page of spam...this is right...watch me.

I am closing every thread? beside the first day of closing the non sense thread which all had one idea of (HELLO SWSRO BUG CHARACTER HELP!!) i didn't close except 2 which was in the guide section bumped and 3 of the spam bots, oh i did close 1 thread which was opened (Ecsro new uniques which ended up with a fight on swsro was stolen by ecsro which is an offtopic, again lets go to the complant section.

Iam not even asked to tell you my job, or to prove my self infront of you guys, but i do it because i don't want to be like "Other mods"
Thanks
13 Users
Closed Thread