Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 02:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

did any one have the same problem on sjsro help

Discussion on did any one have the same problem on sjsro help within the SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry did any one have the same problem on sjsro help

it's offline to me but with my friends it is on. i don't know the reason but some told me it could be the virus i had on pc
or it could me the net if any one know the reason pls help me

Old 08/05/2009, 14:57   #2

you should try with loader it works for me i had the same mistake ...

Old 08/05/2009, 20:28   #3

Its online to me,
But major lag.
Old 08/05/2009, 20:30   #4

u have old pk2 with outdated ip?

Old 08/05/2009, 20:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakayapmaabi View Post
u have old pk2 with outdated ip?
Me? lol
Old 08/05/2009, 21:59   #6

thnx for all i have reformat my computer i will try and tell u thnx for tring helping me allll
Old 08/06/2009, 00:54   #7

ali_star you didnt need to reformat it :3 you just had an outdated mediapk2, find the newest or recent-ish media and copy & paste it over your sjsro file's media or ecsro's. then you should be able to play normally since the ip will direct you their server its usually on 24/7 :-] hope i helped
Old 08/12/2009, 16:17   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nba2k9 View Post
ali_star you didnt need to reformat it :3 you just had an outdated mediapk2, find the newest or recent-ish media and copy & paste it over your sjsro file's media or ecsro's. then you should be able to play normally since the ip will direct you their server its usually on 24/7 :-] hope i helped
bro i had installed about 7 diff. media but no one work finally i download only new sjsro media but i need the old newest ip for jsro old server thnxz

« [Request]Autopot | some thnik is wrong »