Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 06:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

did any one have the same problem on sjsro help

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry did any one have the same problem on sjsro help

it's offline to me but with my friends it is on. i don't know the reason but some told me it could be the virus i had on pc
or it could me the net if any one know the reason pls help me

Old 08/05/2009, 14:57   #2

you should try with loader it works for me i had the same mistake ...

Old 08/05/2009, 20:28   #3

Its online to me,
But major lag.
Old 08/05/2009, 20:30   #4

u have old pk2 with outdated ip?

Old 08/05/2009, 20:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakayapmaabi View Post
u have old pk2 with outdated ip?
Me? lol
Old 08/05/2009, 21:59   #6

thnx for all i have reformat my computer i will try and tell u thnx for tring helping me allll
Old 08/06/2009, 00:54   #7

ali_star you didnt need to reformat it :3 you just had an outdated mediapk2, find the newest or recent-ish media and copy & paste it over your sjsro file's media or ecsro's. then you should be able to play normally since the ip will direct you their server its usually on 24/7 :-] hope i helped
Old 08/12/2009, 16:17   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nba2k9 View Post
ali_star you didnt need to reformat it :3 you just had an outdated mediapk2, find the newest or recent-ish media and copy & paste it over your sjsro file's media or ecsro's. then you should be able to play normally since the ip will direct you their server its usually on 24/7 :-] hope i helped
bro i had installed about 7 diff. media but no one work finally i download only new sjsro media but i need the old newest ip for jsro old server thnxz

« [Request]Autopot | some thnik is wrong »