Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sjsro Shuts down when im at char select screen

Discussion on Sjsro Shuts down when im at char select screen within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Sjsro Shuts down when im at char select screen

When i get in on sjsro, the cleitn shuts down before i can see my charaters. Any idea? i tryed different media.pks and data.pks + different clients -.- works and i can login normaly like 1 of 10 times sucks
Old 08/01/2009, 12:53   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupppzen View Post
When i get in on sjsro, the cleitn shuts down before i can see my charaters. Any idea? i tryed different media.pks and data.pks + different clients -.- works and i can login normaly like 1 of 10 times sucks
maybe you should try to update your graphic driver, or check your direct X to see if there's a problem, or try to uninstall and reinstall your sro client, but I'm not sure what's causing that to happen though.
Old 08/01/2009, 12:55   #3

my comp is only 1 week old :P and newest Direct X :P
Old 08/01/2009, 13:36   #4

what window version is your comp? is it Vista? or XP? if you have vista you have to run as admin, and than right click on sro and run as XP sp2.
Old 08/01/2009, 15:08   #5

im allready doing that :/ dunno whats the problem -.- a friend of mine got exaktly the same map and windows( transfered from my comp via usb) and we are doing the same start up to :S still this **** Any more ideas? or my comp just sucks xd
Old 08/01/2009, 15:36   #6

update your net frame work and see if that works.
Old 08/01/2009, 19:47   #7

umm whats that?
Old 08/01/2009, 20:00   #8

ah got it ^^ on windows update, sry ill try it
Old 08/02/2009, 02:37   #9

hi xD
Old 08/02/2009, 02:48   #10

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zactar View Post
hi xD
wow spam -.-

uhhm download newest new framework + right click silkroad.exe then probility's to windows service pack2 then confirm +sava then try again

sorry for bad english i am from Netherland