Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SWSRO] Request

Discussion on [SWSRO] Request within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
[SWSRO] Request

is there an pk2 where you can CANCEL THE SKILLS.... ? its really anoying when u wanna debuff
Old 07/29/2009, 11:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
wtf are you talking about....
Old 07/29/2009, 11:21   #3

elite*gold: 0
Just log out, then back in..
Old 07/29/2009, 13:46   #4

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
lol im gonna relog every time i wanna rebuff ? thenetherlands im talking about a pk2 where you can cancel the skills by right clicking them like on isro gosh....
ill give gold ingame to the one that makes one rofl

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SWSRO-Request for a tool
05/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey, I'm asking for a tool that is klicking the left button if you die(hope you understand me), well that tool is not only for me, many want it cuz it's annoying when you go afk for 1h and your bot is alrdy after 5mins dead... Hope somebody will do that tool!
SwSro Pk2 request
12/09/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey Im not sure if this is the right section, just correct me if im wrong :) Does anybody have a good media pk2 for SwSro, with new skillbar, hp/mp bar and zerk for example? Would be nice if it is without a keylogger/virus in it :P thanks in advance
[Request] swSRO OX autopot
08/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hey, since im 95 lvl and there are many others players 95+ Rocky mobs are blue so we dont get any xp and all spots a crowded. So i think it would be awesome if some1 would create a camel (ox) autopot. So we could leave autopreser with 3 or 4 or 5 stars trade somewhere and it would be faster lvling then on rockys. But now whe cant leave "bot" when ox dyes in 2nd or 3rd spawn. What do you think? If there is already created autopot for ox then sry and pls post link here ^^ BTW pet autopot doesnt...