Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My thoughts on esro.

Discussion on My thoughts on esro. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My thoughts on esro.

Don't close this just because I'm saying the truth.

When eckoro first mentioned creating a new private server named esro, everyone was hyped about it. He then opened up a -free forum.- Eckoro, please, if you are going to fake something please make at least a little bit of effort. Then, he started recruiting some guys to code some useless stuff for something which would never exist, and then, the cool part comes. Lyzerks awesome sremu, used for eckoros so called ESRO trailer and ingame play. Eckoro, if you think people are stupid these days, I suggest you leave, everything you have on your so called server is in Sremu, just because you have skills and a character screen doesn't mean you own a server. People have been waiting month after month for you, but your excuses are terrible, sorry, my nans basement electric has cut out, overall,

It was just a fake to get elitepvpers more attention.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/28/2009, 21:05   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,105
Give it a couple of years, 10-20 and it's gonna be finished.

lol
Thanks
7 Users
Old 07/28/2009, 21:06   #3

I doubt any of us would be alive to see it,

-Inb4EckorosDefensivePost-
Old 07/28/2009, 21:13   #4

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
Neutral statement:
Just a few things. You say the project is a fake to get elitepvpers more attention. So Eckoro quit the mod-job a while ago but esro is still there. So what is the reason for making this fake project then? Right, there is none. The project never asked for any donations or something.
I guess you think it's fake because esro is letting members wait for a long time. I guess you don't know how long it took ocean to set up his so called sro-server, which was a huge, to be exact the first, step for the psro-scene.
Old 07/28/2009, 21:16   #5

But oceans server is real, big difference.
Old 07/28/2009, 21:17   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDTheGreat View Post
Give it a couple of years, 10-20 and it's gonna be finished.

lol
yes bro, after years when we will be grandads then esro will open
i hope!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2009, 21:18   #7

I think you are stupid and you should leave. The project is not fake.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/28/2009, 21:18   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arukado View Post
But oceans server is real, big difference.
Was that an argument? I don't think you have any proof that it's fake. You didn't respond to my other sentences.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2009, 21:21   #9

Yea you dont know how long ocean worked on his server before he released any news to anyone about it so you really cant compare the two together imo.
Old 07/28/2009, 21:35   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dread View Post
Was that an argument? I don't think you have any proof that it's fake. You didn't respond to my other sentences.
and where exactly is the proof esro is real atleast Ecsro is up and running
Old 07/28/2009, 21:50   #11

Received Thanks: 1,609
lol whats the point of this theard again?
Old 07/28/2009, 22:00   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arukado View Post
Don't close this just because I'm saying the truth.

When eckoro first mentioned creating a new private server named esro, everyone was hyped about it. He then opened up a -free forum.- Eckoro, please, if you are going to fake something please make at least a little bit of effort. Then, he started recruiting some guys to code some useless stuff for something which would never exist, and then, the cool part comes. Lyzerks awesome sremu, used for eckoros so called ESRO trailer and ingame play. Eckoro, if you think people are stupid these days, I suggest you leave, everything you have on your so called server is in Sremu, just because you have skills and a character screen doesn't mean you own a server. People have been waiting month after month for you, but your excuses are terrible, sorry, my nans basement electric has cut out, overall,

It was just a fake to get elitepvpers more attention.
yeah
GOOD MORNING einstein.
I've known this for long time ago.
Said back in few threads about esro being a fake.
But NONE believe cause it was "epvp" server and epvp never lies.
Think again
Old 07/28/2009, 22:06   #13

I guess you didnt read what I wrote.
Well in fact there are no proofs for or against it but there also is nothing that definitely makes one think it is fake.
After all it is not esro-members making threads about it here (like those fakers from insro and so on) but always those who claim it's fake without having any proofs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2009, 22:11   #14

All eSRO did up to now was the easier. Stalls, guilds ,well they MIGHT have done that, but not even that is 100%. They have nothing 100%, all they've shown now is possible with an emulator. Why don't they finish everything 100%, and then continue with the rest? Their progress makes us wonder how they work. Maybe they do it like this:

"oh, now let's work on the skills. Ok, it's 80%, let's go for the stall. 50% done, now the guild!" and soo on. That doesn't make much sense, does it?

Tell me, if you we're doing a pserver, wouldn't you rather do like this:

"Let's start off with something. Skills. Ok, now that they are finished 100%, lets go for Party. 100%, moving on...". I think this method is way better, and probably more reliable.

We have so much questions unsolved.. Even the "staff" doesn't know what to do. Remember a few months ago, the rates problem? Well, I don't think they all agree with that, and it's been months. Face it, would you guys play in a server, with no bots and rates 1-3x up to the cap 100? Yes, it's higher than the original SRO, but I doubt anyone would do it in the next 1 or 2 years.

Right from the beginning, the project had lots of supports, but it's credibility is way low by now. Each day it get's lower, and the "proofs" that the server is real are in my opinion, kind of lamme and ******... Anyone can do that in an emulator. I know Eckoro or some fanboy will come post after me a LONG text with some **** taken out of the "server", some part of it, or whatever, but what does that prove me? It can also be from an emulator -.-

I heard the "closed beta" would start in the beggining of Summers. We're half of the summer break, and still, no news. Lol. Oh, not to mention, the "beta testers" we're handpicked, not by if they helped the project or not. It wask kind of a surprise when I visited the forums and I saw one of those beta testers had 4 posts. I lol'd so much xD

Honestly, if you want to make a private server, at least give decent proves of it.
Old 07/28/2009, 22:16   #15

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
don't blame epvp if it's fake, we allowed them to name it elite sro, but it was never an official project because they also decided to setup their own forums for that pserver.
Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread